FA Premier League Thread

Why would you want a 30 year old player who looks like a horse, and yet does not want to play for you to stay at your club?

Because he scores goals!!!!

Come on city

Because he scores goals!!!!

Come on city

He wont score many if he does not want to play for the club. If his heart is not in it, then what motivation does he have?

Uniteds transfers dont seem to be goin to plan at the moment. it looks unlikely that they will get eather Vieira or Carrick and with Van the man looking to move away from the club there are in need of another top class stricker. Torres has said that he wants to stay at Madrid so it looks like it could be O Shay and Giggs in the center of midfield for united with only one class stricker up front. However united will probabbly make some class transferrs befor the end of the transfer period to make them able to give a good try fot the prem title but i thinbk again it will go to chealsea!! sadly

He wont score many if he does not want to play for the club. If his heart is not in it, then what motivation does he have?

Holland, Euro 2008, playing for one of the big clubs he wants to play at, wc2010 even ....

Uniteds transfers dont seem to be goin to plan at the moment. it looks unlikely that they will get eather Vieira or Carrick

i believe Vieira has agreed to terms with Inter and is due to sign for them at any time now, can you seriously imagine Vieira at United lol

oh btw did scholes retire or something ?

As far as i am aware Scholes is still playing, he had to stop playing last season because his vision for some strange reason was getting blurry in one eye.

He's been in Utd's pre season so i think he will play his season.

I love scholes, he such a tought tackler and score some good goals. He just there in your midfield and you forget about him and he does his job

As far as i am aware Scholes is still playing, he had to stop playing last season because his vision for some strange reason was getting blurry in one eye.

He's been in Utd's pre season so i think he will play his season.

I love scholes, he such a tought tackler and score some good goals. He just there in your midfield and you forget about him and he does his job

He scored two goals last night in a friendly, he has been in amazing form apparently in pre season.

Uniteds transeffer period has taken a turn after it looks like they have captured teh services of Carrick. Lets see who they get in to replace Van the man.

Come on City!!!!!!!

I tihnk Ruud has left a spot in Manchester United which will take over 1 season to fill. I don't tihnk they will sign anyone as good as him and nobody is good enough to fill his boots at the momment from the present Man Utd team.

So say hello Man Utd to GOALSCORING problems!

Everyone's forgetting Rooney and Saha?

Rooney is an amazing player, but he is unlikely to score more than 20 goals a season. Saha spends most of his time injured though, but when he does play he does well. Manure have Rossi, Smith and Solskjaer as other options but none of them are in Van Nistlerooy's class.

Alan smith is back in training i heard. I also heard he is going back in to a stirker postion. So i'm sure we see him there soon.

Lets not forget when you are a good team then you will see your midfield score goals as well.

Arsenal fan here. But I think to say that United will have

So say hello Man Utd to GOALSCORING problems!

Is pretty drastic. You could say that if.. Henry was out of the Arsenal team. But United coped without him during the latter stages of last season.

yer im not a united fan i support the other prem team in manchester.

oh and by the way it looks like were getting trebelsci from ayax.

come on city!!!!!

Arsenal fan here. But I think to say that United will have

Is pretty drastic. You could say that if.. Henry was out of the Arsenal team. But United coped without him during the latter stages of last season.

So you also a Arsenal fan? YES!

chelsea will take it and sheva top scorer...

and before anyone asks, im not just a chelsea fan, but also man utd, and arsenal... i dont like just one specific team, but i like all sorts of players instead...

also, if anyone plays football manager 2006, check out this thread so we can talk about it, etc...

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=484456