WWDC 2006

Oops, I missed that. :blush:

Still, those screenshots are obviously fake and those "features" are nothing but speculation IMO.

hehe yup. But it keeps things interesting till tomorrow. :laugh:

Unless they create an iSight driver for windows xp/vista, i don't see them appearing on ACD's

With Boot Camp around, drivers for XP/Vista will be out soon.

Edited by KeR

Can't wait to see what they have lined up for tomorrow! Looking forward to some news on their pro Intel line up, new iPod stuff, and of course Leopard. Apple really are on a high at the moment.. hope they capitalise on it. They should be seriously taking note of Microsofts Vista issues and getting ready to release something which will tempt people over to OSX properly!

They should be seriously taking note of Microsofts Vista issues and getting ready to release something which will tempt people over to OSX properly!

In that case they need make some real changes to Aqua to get the same "fresh" feeling as Windows Vista has. You can build a new OS version from the ground up but unless it has some radical interface changes most people won't be able to tell the difference (if you get my point).

Check this out:

http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=1942

It makes me feel more secure haha. :laugh:

Edited by Neowave

I was at the apple store the other day and asked why I couldn't find many iSights. The woman told me now that Apple have got them on all current laptops there is no need for them to be sold separately. I didn't ask her if cameras would be put into the Cinema Displays, but one would assume that will, right?

Gotta love those banners, I mean yea it does play into the Apple arrogance stereotype but who cares, its all in good fun eh :D Tomorrow is a very important day for Apple. Leopard is really its key to getting into the Windows market share and if they mess this up, then Apple is going to have a very hard time. But I have confidence in that we will have a very nice OS to use by the end of this year or early next year and tomorrow will hopefully solidify this confidence.

Classic digs at Microsoft by Apple :laugh:

I finsh work early tomorrow, hopefully I'll get home in time for the keynote :)

Radish?

I was at the apple store the other day and asked why I couldn't find many iSights. The woman told me now that Apple have got them on all current laptops there is no need for them to be sold separately. I didn't ask her if cameras would be put into the Cinema Displays, but one would assume that will, right?

I don't know where you're from but in the EU Apple had to pull it's iSights (and eMacs) from the stores due to new environmental laws.

Gotta love those banners, I mean yea it does play into the Apple arrogance stereotype but who cares, its all in good fun eh :D Tomorrow is a very important day for Apple. Leopard is really its key to getting into the Windows market share and if they mess this up, then Apple is going to have a very hard time. But I have confidence in that we will have a very nice OS to use by the end of this year or early next year and tomorrow will hopefully solidify this confidence.

Yep, it would be a shame if they miss this opportunity (with Microsoft having all this trouble getting Windows Vista out of the door). There are even rumors that Apple's considering to rename the final product to something different than just "Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard". That has to mean something right? ;)

Yea that does mean something if its true. But I dunno, Leopard is a good name its really breaking from the OS X tradition, but then again, Think Different ;)

Really hoping for an Aqua overhaul. Never did like the gel buttons. Vista 2.0 is rather amusing, all in good fun I guess. Can't wait until tommorrow.

I was trying to stay away from the damn talk about apple since I get too excited. So I go to digg and blam. Now I have that aticipation feeling in my stomach. I cant wait! :p

Yea that does mean something if its true. But I dunno, Leopard is a good name its really breaking from the OS X tradition, but then again, Think Different ;)

Who knows, we might be using Mac OS XI in 2007. ;) :laugh:

Classic digs at Microsoft by Appl:laugh:h:

I finsh work early tomorrow, hopefully I'll get home in time for the keynot:):)

Radish?

Any idea where I could find the times that the keynote will be up on the websi:)? :)

BRING ON VISTA 2.0

i have doubts for many of the rumors circling around. itll be a leopard and mac pro event, with ONE more thing.

That images seems iffy to me. There has to be someone on this board who lives close enough and can run down and snap a better photo?