WWDC 2006

No doubt Leopard will be the best from Apple yet, and there's no doubt in my mind whether it'll beat Vista or not. That's just a given. :rofl:

I think it's about time Apple started to surge in the computer market and take on Microsoft. :D

I hope your right, id love to get a media center via mac, but there Media center software isnt on par with windows yet IMHO for this reason alone. If i could toss a mac under my tv i wouldnt hesitate...but i need a dvr setup and Mac's do not have it yet

Easy enough to add in though, with EyeTV, which integrates into FrontRow. http://www.elgato.com/

Unfortunatly the last couple of keynotes hasn't been streamed live. :(

But again, on the apple site, you can find a link to the quicktime stream as soon as the keynote ends...

Unfortunatly the last couple of keynotes hasn't been streamed live. :(

But again, on the apple site, you can find a link to the quicktime stream as soon as the keynote ends...

As I recall, the last one that was streamed live was either when Panther was introduced or when the Mac mini and iPod shuffle were introduced.

I think they'll end up shipping Leopard after the keynote! :p

Certainly not as full, retail version. They'll probably be giving developers a preview version.

ha... I created an account and was banned from MacRumors in under 2 hours. They apparently ban people for trolling when they simply don't agree with/don't voice the same Mac-loving opinion. Now that is funny. That has to be some kind of world record. ;)

As far as I know there is no official live webcast of the keynote...I could be wrong though.

Eh well I know cause I've been there for a little while, they are very suspicious of new members coming on and disagreeing especially if it is like extreme. I'm not saying u were trolling there cause I haven't read your posts but those guys are so used to windows freaks gettin on there just to stir up trouble that they don't even bother with that kinda stuff. And just to reiterate, I'm not saying u were trolling, I could care less if u have a different opinion, in fact thats a good thing cause it makes the world much more interesting but just for MacRumors defense, they don't put up with much anymore.

BTW, that new poster (the copycat one) is really pushing it, but it is funny, lol. I just find it funny that Apple even has the balls to say stuff like that about competitors, most companies wouldn't even dream of that. Oh well, its all in good fun eh?

BTW, that new poster (the copycat one) is really pushing it, but it is funny, lol.

I see it as just an extension of the one from the introduction of Tiger ("Redmond, start your photocopiers")

BTW, that new poster (the copycat one) is really pushing it, but it is funny, lol. I just find it funny that Apple even has the balls to say stuff like that about competitors, most companies wouldn't even dream of that. Oh well, its all in good fun eh?
Personally, that's one of the things I like about Apple - they're not all straight-faced suits.

MacRumors Live

9:53 am Approximately 7 minutes until beginning of the keynote speech by Steve Jobs

9:52 am Please turn off all cell phones and paging devices

9:52 am at least a dozen to 16 large video cameras - news agency style

9:52 am video cameras on far left side of auditorium

9:51 am the entire hall is filling now

9:51 am the VIP section is full

Hey guys, any idea when the keynote will be available for stream? I think I'm just going to walk off and then watch the keynote later or something. :D I can't take the suspense!