Iceman's Jaguar 2.0

Thanks for your hosting, castor_troyuk! :)

@ Airwolf:

Does this only appear with Iceman's Jaguar? I had a similar problem long ago with a Visual Style but I don't know what I did...

Try going into the actual theme folder. It might fix the prob. I had the same prob before, and that seemed to work, for some reason it didn't load the files from just the theme out side of the dl. Open the Iceman's Jaguar and then open one of the folders you want-brushed or aqua, then double click on either the Jaguar Aqua, or Jaguar Brushed files. This should fiz it and load all of the files. If not then I'm not sure.

Clotz2000

i'm currently using the skin that came bundled with the moodlogic plugin as it goes well

just remove moodlogic and all is well ;)

i've thrown the skin up on my website too

Moodlogic Skin

hope u like

saw a few of u where waiting so i threw it up on my site

i agree it's a great theme so i am sharing it with you all :D

Iceman Jaguar 2.0

Got the whole set of the icons? :( :D

Like the ones for IE - back, forward, stop, refresh ...

Those in the ZIP are just for the start menu.

THANKS

Guys:

I'm sorry for the lack of support in the past weeks, I've been too busy (and offline) but I'm amazed of your support, it encourage to make some needed updates very soon.

My site is up and running again, and thanks a lot for your kind words.

Iceman.

Guys:

I'm sorry for the lack of support in the past weeks, I've been too busy (and offline) but I'm amazed of your support, it encourage to make some needed updates very soon.

My site is up and running again, and thanks a lot for your kind words.

Iceman.

When I go to your site I get either a :

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /~iceman/vs/screens/aqua_graphite_01.jpg on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.22 Server at www.amilcarguerra.com Port 80

Or a

Warning: Failed opening '/www/amilcarguerracom/htdocs/~iceman/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

im using xp home w/o the sp1 and i use the built in compressed files program. i d/l and uzipped the theme and it gave me this error message......at the bottom.........WHATS WRONG?

post-36-1039385929.jpg

im using xp home w/o the sp1 and i use the built in compressed files program. i d/l and uzipped the theme and it gave me this error message......at the bottom.........WHATS WRONG?

You have to put JaguarVS2.0 folder in C:\Windows\Resources\themes\.