Iceman's Jaguar 2.0

I think this is the best Visual Style series ever. The MAc is great but we all can't afford its price. I think the .theme brings us closer to the great usability of Mac. Though I like the CLOSE, MINIMIZE of Mac a lot better.

I've been using it for a long long time !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This theme is great, however, could you change the font size please? When i reight click on the dektop, the darn text is just so damn big.

The top is classic

bottom is jaguar theme.

If you could vchange this, it ewould be PERFECT!

classic.jpg

mac.jpg

the image that you posted is not working,

IMO one of the most talented skin makers, spidercrabX, has some great ones at his site for winamp and QCD.

www.spidercrab.com

the qcd iTunes skin is just about as good as it gets, its wonderful

the image that you posted is not working,

IMO one of the most talented skin makers, spidercrabX, has some great ones at his site for winamp and QCD.

www.spidercrab.com

the qcd iTunes skin is just about as good as it gets, its wonderful

I don't know why you're saying you don't see the my image because I see it perfectly! :huh:

Let me re-upload it.

browse.png

Edited by einsteinbqat

Amilcar, jonmega.com's download section isn't letting me download anything!!

I think their server is down.

Would it be possible to post a D/L link here???

I'm dyin' over here without your VS... :pinch: :pinch:

I just applied this theme and love it, but I have to go back to the default theme sometimes. How do I go back to the default theme with the original icons and everything? I have the msstyle file to go back, but it doesn't change the icons.

Thanks.

yep none of the downloads work, i was wondering if any1 was gonna be bothered to make a mirrror site with all the stuff that should be downloadable... that is if u kept the zip files :blink:

the ever thankful, whyenque!

p.s. how comes the updates stopped?

oh yeh squibbles just apply the windows xp theme if u still have it :pinch: it should be right infront of u when u right click desktop and properties

• 4 weeks later...

I have two issues to report, both regarding Phoenix. It would seem that the ends of the drop-down boxes don't round off like they should. Also, the text in the radio buttons seems to be too large. You can see the problem in these screenshots:

IE:

ie.png

Phoenix:

phoenix.png

Can you fix this, or is it some problem with Phoenix?

if someone can get me a vaild link for 2.01 i can host it on my fast host :D, and it wont go dead, i just cant download it anywhere i can host 2.0 if u guys want.

• 1 year later...

Shizbitz! Broken links, all of them. Or mayhaps* it's just my crappy dial-up connection (24kbps? I mean, COME ON!!!111!!1!11!!!!11111). Or maybe it's an international thing (New Zealand? I mean, COME ON!). Whatever. I'm blabbing, and I still don't get no brushed silver. Not even a screenshot. :( :( :cry: :cry:

*I'm starting an Old English word craze. Don't pay attention. I'm crazy.