hi i m new here

Welcome, loving boy. My name is PureLegend, and I will be happy to help you on your way :)

Most of your posts in this thread contain the :angry: picture. I am not sure wether you mean it, but it is normally used when you are very annoyed. Also, be careful on the way you write your posts, as posts can be easily misinterpreted to be much stronger than you meant for them to be.

I noticed that you are sensitive about your religion, so it is probably ideal to use caution when posting in the Member's Metropolis forum, as there are quite a bit of controversial topics discussed that may offend you.

Always remember to make posts relevant to the thread, and also bear in mind that you should not attack people based on their opinions, in the same way that people won't attack your opinions. If they do, they should be dealt with accordingly.

Also, referring to the argument you had with the moderator Chris Allen, he was only joking, and it is important to realise what people mean and what people are joking about.

Standard English and standard font is the way of this forum, and, while you may feel free to alter you language or font, try not to make it distracting/annoying.

Good luck :)

For 1) He made it clear that by "here" he means this thread. For 2) I doubt he'll be back and quite frankly, I can understand why.

I can understand a few posts wghere uncalled for, but when he started ordering people not to talk about certain subjects because of his own beliefs, that was the icing on the cake for me.

So, because he told people not to go off topic in a thread where he was doing little more than saying "Hi, I'm new here", people have the right to insult his beliefs?

It's sad that some people have nothing else to do but pretend to be upset that they can't discuss a religious topic in his "hi im new" thread, knowing full well it's off topic, and completely uncalled for.

I hate all the people who are like "omg that is soooo mean zommmfffggg."

Why the **** are you all trying to be so welcoming. Who gives a ****!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

omg.. that was hilarious :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm quoting that for another forum haha

Edited by Matrix XII

Typical...leave a thread for a couple of days and all hell breaks loose.

After looking through all the posts, any post deemed to be harsh was at least in some way brought on by his own actions.

No offence mate, but you seem seriously arrogant.

People are here to help, take your time to listen to them and you may get somewhere.

So, because he told people not to go off topic in a thread where he was doing little more than saying "Hi, I'm new here", people have the right to insult his beliefs?

Urm... the way i read it he meant in general not jsut in his thread and he said it because someone said the god word and he didnt like it. For the love of god! :D

Perhaps before you try flaming people you should read the quote i put there properly :)

It's sad that some people have nothing else to do but pretend to be upset that they can't discuss a religious topic in his "hi im new" thread, knowing full well it's off topic, and completely uncalled for.

Again, i was prooving a point because he meant over all, not just his topic.

Also, again, i believe you probably didnt read my post and only read Kushan's post and replied to that.

Methinks this thread will be closed soon. It's shelf life is almost expired.

100% agreed.

Because we're not <snipped> like you.

And just to proove my point, i think that will be warn worthy. Nice one. :D

Edited by Fred Derf