Neowin.net Xbox Community Leaderboards

heh heh that is so cool (*hatches evil schemes in back of mind*), how did you do that? (*switches to one upmanship mode*).

anyway, IT IS ON BABY!!!

who am i kidding, i'll never catch up! guess tonite's an all niter than!

I just broke the 5k barrier :woot: . I swear it took me as long to get from 4k to 5k as it did to get all ther other points together.

Bloody hell, I haven't checked it in ages. I'm still 2nd! But now we've got someone else at the top. Oh well, I'm glad I'm ahead of PsiPab. I was trying to get ahead of him for ages.

congrats on the new name, GIGA...

anyhoo, clocked ten hours of good gaming this weekend and all i have to show for it are a measly extra 25 points! rats!

hey dakrjedi, is that Kevin Smith in your pic?

Bloody hell, I haven't checked it in ages. I'm still 2nd! But now we've got someone else at the top. Oh well, I'm glad I'm ahead of PsiPab. I was trying to get ahead of him for ages.

Really? You were far ahead of me from the time you joined the leaderboard though weren't you? Or do you mean before then?

You're currently about 7500 points ahead. That amount alone would get someone well into the top 50 on our leadboard so it looks like I've got a lot of gaming to do!