Neowin.net Xbox Community Leaderboards

man o man, went thru every post in the thread and the memories almost made me weepy. seems like a million years ago, right? but only ten months have passed since PabUK started this, and a mere nine since yours truly first met the fair lady 360!

this is by far my favorite part of the gamer's hangout. we don't seem to have all that mean-spirited crap here, and look at how far we've come...over a million points, 159 people signed up. too bad some of us have fallen by the wayside and no longer check in or even play...whatever happened to my good friend Shotta/Threefive? the guy's been gone for like six months and not a word! hope he's still ticking, for god's sake, in this world i'm afraid you never know!

and no one noticed me making it onto the first page!!! :pacifier:

Congrats on making it to the top 50, Neo.

I guess I'd better be more agressive: I'll be stuck in the 11000 range until I get a new game: I bought Halo 2 on Vista but my old machine

is not powerful enough. :cry:

better hustle vyk, there's some people catching up to you over there. like drunknmoneky, who miraculously added like a thou to his score over the weekend! maybe that's why he's too busy to ever answer any of my messages.

and who said Dead Rising's a good game? blah it's so annoyin with that effing save system!

better hustle vyk, there's some people catching up to you over there. like drunknmoneky, who miraculously added like a thou to his score over the weekend! maybe that's why he's too busy to ever answer any of my messages.

and who said Dead Rising's a good game? blah it's so annoyin with that effing save system!

You snooze you lose ;) And I have some more plans on where to get my next 1000~ points too :p And that's before Bioshock even comes out :laugh:

and no, i refuse to play king kong so don't worry!

:laugh: yes, don't sell out like MichaelBL :p Really I don't care about the points too much. Been meaning to finish games all summer. Only now getting around to it before I'm submerged in Bioshock (no pun intended :p).

:laugh: yes, don't sell out like MichaelBL :p Really I don't care about the points too much. Been meaning to finish games all summer. Only now getting around to it before I'm submerged in Bioshock (no pun intended :p).

Oh, so It's here in the corners of Neowin you choose to mock my ways! ... :cry:

I will catch you up and laugh! Muhaha!

Oh, so It's here in the corners of Neowin you choose to mock my ways! ... :cry:

I will catch you up and laugh! Muhaha!

Hahaha I wondered when you would finally see that comment :p

oh yeah pabuk, we passed the mill milestone a few weeks ago methinks. were dead rising the good points earners you louts promised me we'd be on our merry way to even greater things! :rolleyes:

Hmm, just noticed, I've jumped up the list alot too , doubt I'll go any higher for a while though

regarding that, to quote Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush: "don't give up..."

I fell from 24th to 27th. I am not that too worried: I have plenty of potential points to come around: I just need a good kick in the paddle to get it on again. There are plenty of games soon that will give us plenty of points. Between Bioshock and Halo 3, the 50K achievements are going to be reached far sooner than later.

By the way, did you see? We have one player who got all the Gears of Wars Achievements.

I fell from 24th to 27th. I am not that too worried: I have plenty of potential points to come around: I just need a good kick in the paddle to get it on again. There are plenty of games soon that will give us plenty of points. Between Bioshock and Halo 3, the 50K achievements are going to be reached far sooner than later.

By the way, did you see? We have one player who got all the Gears of Wars Achievements.

Is that UnderxOath by any chance, I thought that was pretty impressive cause it takes time to get them , ranked matches take ages to fill !!!

Finally got my box back. Loving it, playing through Madden 06 which I got for 2 bucks of amazon.

Ya I planned on getting all the campaign achievements for Gears (one time through on insane and I got them) but didn't plan on attempting to go for Gears multiplayer ones. Just hate the multiplayer in that game.

Can't edit.

I know I'm a little late, but congrats to us all for passing the 1mil points milestone. Now onwards to 50k achievements! :D

Anyways, that 50K shouldn't be too hard, only 8494 away with 159 users so if everyone got 54 achievements, we would have it! :)

vyk i believe in you, keep up the fight.

50K will be reached long before Sept 25, no problem. leave it to me. yeah right. but i think we will make it prob with a couple weeks to spare.

GoW MP didn't float my boat. for those who had the patience to get all the online achieves...i salute you.

i think we should each commit to a points goal...like mine is 10K before Nov 6, which'll be exactly a year since getting the 360.

i think we should each commit to a points goal...like mine is 10K before Nov 6, which'll be exactly a year since getting the 360.

I'm hoping to pass 10K by the end of the year, but not too bothered if I don't

20K by Halo 3 - Can be done, if I only had a job.

30K by the end of the year. With all the new releases and old games that I haven't even started yet or attempted I think it's safe to say I could get both of these goals.

monkey you can do that quite easily. you said you had another 1K on the ready, right?

slane your goals i'm skeptical about. that's 7K points or so in just over a month, and almost 15K in four months. can be done i guess, but a lot of work.