Neowin.net Xbox Community Leaderboards

Added myself, currently spending time at the sea bed with my super low score, but only had the 360 for a few days so i hope i am forgiven. Shall be attempting to make my way somewhat closer to the surface during the summer. So everyone stop playing so i can catch up a bit please! :p

arrrghh arrrgggh arrrggh...a full weekend of gaming and what to show for it? a miserly 200 GS!

thx for remembering, Vykranth, but don't count on me. Keep going!

*goes into Aliens/Starship Troopers mode*

i'll hold them back! don't wait for me, get to the chopper!

ah you want some, you want some, come get me you bug eyed freaks!

yeah jelli, welcome to HELL.

Well I've rounded 6k and am approaching 7k quickly. I can't imagine gaming without achievements now. Not that I'm the type of ###### that plays just for the achievements, but they certainly add quite a bit to the gaming experience. Crackdown for instance would have been just mediocre, but the achievements made it awesome!!

yes, they're great aren't they? hope the people who came up with the GS system got rewarded handsomely. heck knowin MS they prob just them free GoW maps!

echo, i think you were in one of my dreams, and it wasn't even a nightmare! BAHAHAHA.

LOL. Echo says that as if he's not getting like 1000 points a week.

Neo: You've got Crackdown, now. You'd better be in the top 50 by the weekend. No excuses!

hey dnast thanks for the words dude, i appreciate it. sadly a blown ATI GPU can put a crimp in even the best hatched plans LOL!

I think it updates faster if you use one of their gamercards. Also, I believe if you simply generate one on their front page it'll update your score right then.

wooo i moved down 2 ranks, hooray for rank 99 but at least im now on hte second page not the third

i added that MGC gamercard

Edited by Guyro

Yeah, you have to use an MGC gamercard in order to get your gamerscore updated in their system.

maybe MS should compensate the victim's circle with ten GS a day? look at it, dropping down the leaderboard like so much lead!

• 3 weeks later...

Been awhile since anyone posted in here. :(

Anyways got 1250/1250 in Oblivion first one on the leaderboards :) and that puts me into 15th place. Going to start up those MP CoD3 achievements got to get that 40K achievement sometime, but got to ship my box out here end of this week or begining of next, so I'll try to finish out Halo 2 for PC and thinking about picking up Shadowrun for PC and working on those achievements while my box is being fixed.

^ Argh. You took my spot! :p

It's getting pretty crowded at the top. Takes a 10,000+ gamerscore to break the Top 30. Also, as I post this we're at 979,427 combined points. Won't be long until we reach 1,000,000.

You might have time to catch up, I'm debating whether or not to go for the CoD3 achievement 'General' where you have to get 40,000 points and I'm only sitting at roughly 278 or suttin. Don't think I'll ever get that, considering when I get my box back, I should have Two Worlds, Bioshock, MoH Airborne, and Blue Dragon in the month of August only, not to mention everything in September.

I'll probably be stagnant for a little while until I buy/rent a new game. That is unless I get the urge to play through the 50+ levels of Earth Defense Force again (btw thanks for recommending this game Meshuggah and Dirty Larry - the co-op is very addictive).

• 2 weeks later...