Neowin.net Xbox Community Leaderboards

thanks pabuk, rogue, piracy...not exactly catching up to you guys, really doubt that's ever gonna happen!

but yes, even the air tastes better in the 10K club, and the wuthering heights from which i now look upon my former rivals drunknmonkey and echonoise are truly intoxicating....

Wooo!! Congrats man :D, you only have 900 points to go until you beat me, I haven't played for nearly a month now, so catching up will be easy :D

Ya back in the top 15! Gave up on my goal in getting 30K by the end of the year. Maybe next year. 15K in one year is good in my book. Though picked up Halo3 don't think i'll be playing too many games after this till COD4, Army of Two, and Assain's Creed and even then I'll still be playing it. Got to get that General Rank4!

slane, 15K in a year is very good. i think 10K is about normal, anything over is good.

echo, get online dammit! i demand proof of these lunatic claims!

EDIT: but thanks for the kind words brosef!

slane, 15K in a year is very good. i think 10K is about normal, anything over is good.

echo, get online dammit! i demand proof of these lunatic claims!

EDIT: but thanks for the kind words brosef!

I can't anymore :( I have no internet as of yet in my new home. (no money :p)

wow, i go away for a couple of weeks and this milestone comes along. congrats to us!!!!!!! personally i thought it'd be much later, but then haloz made a big diff.

echo, no money for internet? that's ludicrous.

We aimed to get 50K by end of the year, and quoting neo:

50K will be reached long before Sept 25, no problem. leave it to me. yeah right. but i think we will make it prob with a couple weeks to spare.

I believe that was are finally goal which we were only off by a few days. So awesome job Neowin!!

Now who wants to aim for 60K by the end of the year? :p

yikes, looks like i forgot my own optimism there...good job indeed. 60K by year's end doesn't look that far fetched at this rate! let's make it a goal then.

yikes, looks like i forgot my own optimism there...good job indeed. 60K by year's end doesn't look that far fetched at this rate! let's make it a goal then.

With all the big titles due out in the next 6 weeks, it should be a breeze.

Added SauceMonsterX. Still trying to get MS to activate my 1 Month Free of Xbox Live Gold.

really? glad you enjoy it. must be the opposite of stranglehold then, that one is so cheap with achievements it's not even funny.

I had over 100 hours on my save to get the full 1000 points in Blue Dragon, but it was well worth it. :)

Currently waiting for both Halo 3 (yeah, I still haven't played it :p) and PGR4 to arrive but thanks to the recent 4-day postal strike here in the UK they're taking their time.

hmm madden...not a fan of NFL games. anyway, you yourself need to put in more of an effort into the collective you know...

I've jumped up the leaderboard a lot recently. Unfortunately, I still don't have as much time or money for my 360 as desired, but that's life.

I think I've gained about 1000 GS in 2 weeks :)

Now who wants to aim for 60K by the end of the year? :p

60K before Dec 31st?

Let's see, we are at 51725: that would make 8275 achievements to be unlocked by 171 players in 80 days.

There is a heap of good games just around the corner: we will shatter 60K achievements and 1.5M GS easily.

To quote Startship Troopers: I am doing my part! :)

now that's the spirit! if i get over my own personal crises then i'll be able to do more than that, for sure. we can do it. if we're using starship troopers as an inspiration, then come on you apes, you wanna live forever?

ynnoj, you're on leaderboard point...until you run out of games or we find someone better. that was another starship troopers aside...