The Dark Knight

Rappy agrees with me when I think he says 16.

What I thought it was 22 :|

Nice post(s) there maudit I think the forum was spazzing out earlier.

damn you rappy, you got me hooked, everytime I see your nick in the Latest Forum Activity I figure "Oh great! Rappy is posting more HQ pictures" :blush:

:crazy:

Holy crap dude - QUAD POST!

987477b4.jpg

81577477.jpg

a8504698.jpg

30a45c4a.jpg

These early pre-Heath Ledger Joker conceptual designs can be found in The Art of The Dark Knight. I was shocked to discover that the Joker design they eventually settled on, actually seems a lot tamer than some of the early concepts. I recommend picking up the book, as it also features the entire shooting script.

Yeah I posted the link from the post, the link from the site had referrals with it I am not giving money to /film :p

Ok I watched it again.

Joker definitely mouths the word 10 in the jail....I think in defiance to the cop who thinks he only killed 6.... Joker is just showing that he doesn't care how many he has killed...and the law can't do him anything....basically.

JOKER SAYS TEN !!!

I'm hopefully going to get to see it when I'm back from holiday in a week. Looks really good, although I've never watched any of the previous ones.

Without giving anything away, is the plot easy to understand for a batman newbie?

I'm hopefully going to get to see it when I'm back from holiday in a week. Looks really good, although I've never watched any of the previous ones.

Without giving anything away, is the plot easy to understand for a batman newbie?

See Batman Begins before seeing this film.

But, this is, however, a stand alone film that doesn't require any previous knowledge of Batman. But it is still recommended to see Batman Begins.

But, this is, however, a stand alone film that doesn't require any previous knowledge of Batman. But it is still recommended to see Batman Begins.
Agreed. Actually, I think it could stand alone even without being a Batman movie; as just a good mob crime type.

I know plenty of people who loved the dark knight and have never seen a batman film before.

Really, all you need to know is that Batman is Bruce wayne, only Alfred (Michale Caine), Morgan Freeman (Lucious Fox) and Rachel Dawes (Maggie Gyllenhaal) know about it and that he's mades with Commissioner Gordon (Gary Oldman). Even then, you'll pick all of that up quickly enough that it wont matter.

I wonder what the next Batman movie is going to be about. They've already covered the two major themes (Beginning of Batman, and the Joker); I hope they don't do Catwoman (Definitely with Angelina Jolie)

My guess is the 3rd movie will be about Batman's redemption since he took the fall for Two Face. Since he's on the run, things will get much more difficult for him. However, I don't even think Christopher Nolan has even started working on the next story since he may have a couple other projects lined up first. Might have to wait another 3yrs for the next Batman movie though :(

Lol, it's so obvious that he says 10 in the movie:

- Look at the way his chin moves. If you say six, then your chin doesn't move downwards that much. Try it out yourself. If you chin does indeed move down that much then you said "s e x".

- The looks on his face say he's provocing the officer. So it's like "You know, I actually killed 10 of your little friends..."

Geez, will you all just let it go. We'll find out in a few months if there's a closed caption for what he said. If there isn't, we're all screwed, and this "debate" will never end.

Geez, will you all just let it go. We'll find out in a few months if there's a closed caption for what he said. If there isn't, we're all screwed, and this "debate" will never end.

My thoughts exactly, everytime the conversation ends about it someone brings it up again!

I prefer Ledger to have shorter hair. Like this.

heath-ledger-joker_l.jpg

Wonder what happened to that look & why they went with the longer hair style.

ledger-joker.jpg

It's the same style and length in both of those photos. His hair is tied back behind his ears in the cell scene, that's the only reason it looks shorter.

Lol, it's so obvious that he says 10 in the movie:

- Look at the way his chin moves. If you say six, then your chin doesn't move downwards that much. Try it out yourself. If you chin does indeed move down that much then you said "s e x".

- The looks on his face say he's provocing the officer. So it's like "You know, I actually killed 10 of your little friends..."

no, just no... you didn't understand the scene.