New Nvidia Driver for Vista RTM 97.19

Hey how do i install these drivers when i try to go through the window and update drivers it says u already have the newest drivers?

choose "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer" and then click have disk, point it to any inf files and ur set.

1440x900 works fine here

how did you install them? 1440x900 only works on 96.33 for me. I installed these while using 1440x900 and the monitor went off and said input not supported...

Just tried again while having 1280*1024 and there are not widescreen compatable again! :(

post-7-1163878741_thumb.jpg

Edited by LiGhTfast

Thanks for the heads-up. Will I be able to install in my laptop with Nvidia go 6200???? Anyone able to install?

I seem to have a problem with forceware it doenst dectect my nvidia.

ya just got it to work anyone happen to play NFSC? I keep getting it crashing before it even hits the menu?

I've played it after installing these drivers. It wasn't very good in terms of performance, but worked.

how did you install them? 1440x900 only works on 96.33 for me. I installed these while using 1440x900 and the monitor went off and said input not supported...

Just tried again while having 1280*1024 and there are not widescreen compatable again! :(

Update Driver then Browse my Computer for driver software there Pick from a List.... then browse for the drivers and there i pick the nv_am , i have a Geforce 7400 Mobility.

how come Prey runs if it does not suport OpenGL , or am i missing something here?

Considering Prey is also a 360 game, I doubt it's using OpenGL over DirectX for the PC version.

These will lock my PC with a weird slanted line color thingy after I try to wake up from hibernation. not only that but they are branded as microsoft drivers, wtf mate?

These seem fairly good for me. Improve Aero speed quite nicely and I can now watch DVD's ok - before performance was so poor on DVD playback it wasn't even worth trying!

Just need to sort audio out now and get proper DirectX NForce2 soundstorm drivers :|

Seems a bit better all-around to me. I could be imagining, But Guild Wars looks a bit better now with these, Performance is alot more stable rather than alot quicker (But i am getting the same FPS i should be getting, i guess).

Update Driver then Browse my Computer for driver software there Pick from a List.... then browse for the drivers and there i pick the nv_am , i have a Geforce 7400 Mobility.

i just tried that and it didnt add any extra resolutions for me and my monitor does support upto 1440 x 900

its a Hanns-G 19" Widescreen

i just tried that and it didnt add any extra resolutions for me and my monitor does support upto 1440 x 900

its a Hanns-G 19" Widescreen

What card do you have ?

work great on my mobile 7400 .. but the drivers does crash when logging into windows/comming back from standby. Windows recovers in 0.1 sec so it's not that bad ... the screen just flikkers. Sometimes it gives me a heads up, sometimes it doesn't.