Your Windows Experience Index rating!

3.6 for me. Eh.

Most important is my computer can run Vista nicely though.

I use XP, so my rating is Uber! I don't need no damn score to tell me whether or not I can play a game!

But when I did use Vista, 4.8 with my lowest being my Video Card. (Geforce 7600 GS 512MB)

For some reason when I installed the newest nvidia drivers my graphics score (256 MB 7600GS) Went from 4.0 to 3.8, but at least when I enables HT it brought my processor score from 3.8 to 4.2

post-159052-1182986897_thumb.png

Quick Question, is it generally higher with x64 bit? Cus none of my scores go above 5.0, but I have 2GB Ram, Core Duo Processor, etc, and they do come close...lowest is intel graphics card, DOH!

Medking

I've been looking at some other scores and does anyone know why my 256 MB 7600GS scores only at 3.8, I've seen an x1300 have 4.3 and other lower end cards higher than that, I think it should at least score a 4.0. as noted above the new nvidia drivers for some reason brought down my score.

I've been looking at some other scores and does anyone know why my 256 MB 7600GS scores only at 3.8, I've seen an x1300 have 4.3 and other lower end cards higher than that, I think it should at least score a 4.0. as noted above the new nvidia drivers for some reason brought down my score.

My 7600GT gets a 5.9, something has to be wrong with your drivers.

i know if i change the size of primary hard disk size the score goes up

but gaming graphics keep changing on me

um 4GB of RAM DDR2 Ballistix @ 1.2GHz

8800GTX

QX6700 @ 3.2GHz

1.2TB of storage.

Thing is the Drive I have Windows on is only a 160GB 7,200RPM WD (SATAII) and that brought my score down to 5.6 even though I load all my games and applications off 2 raptors in RAID 0 lol so my system probably loads faster but that one lil drive brings my entire score down a few pegs. Everything else in the system gets a 5.9

I uninstalled Vista a little while back. The NVIDIA drivers for my 680i and 8800GTX were to unstable under Vista X64 so I went back to XP = no screenie.

Hi,

I was just wondering if when you get 2 graphics cards if vista improves your rating for having 2 in SLI mode.

Also i have seen lots of diffrent ratings for the same item eg: I have seen 5.8 for core 2 duo 2.4 and i have seen 5.9 for the same processer???

Whats going on there?

I have never seen a vista screenshot which says 2x(whatever your graphics card)

Hi,

I was just wondering if when you get 2 graphics cards if vista improves your rating for having 2 in SLI mode.

Also i have seen lots of diffrent ratings for the same item eg: I have seen 5.8 for core 2 duo 2.4 and i have seen 5.9 for the same processer???

Whats going on there?

I have never seen a vista screenshot which says 2x(whatever your graphics card)

Probably due to whether or not the person is running the 32- or 64-bit version. When I switched from 32-bit to 64-bit, my processor went from 4.8 to 5.0.