Playstation Store Update Thread

• 4 weeks later...

i wish they would release more ps1 games oin the store the game selection kind of suck, i wish they would release the games that were greatest hits and xenogears that would be bad ass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What ever happened to the Short's thing, I got the first one 'Bitter' but now all there is in the section is trailers for the others and directors. :s

What ever happened to the Short's thing, I got the first one 'Bitter' but now all there is in the section is trailers for the others and directors. :s

Others are released?

Last time I was on, there was another 2 films to download.

edit: All 5 short films are there for me to download, under each directors name!

Edited by Audioboxer

• 3 weeks later...

how do you buy the annual subscription of Qore? I just see the episodes on the PSN Store not the annual option.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wondering if anyone would still be interested in keeping up with store updates?

Because if there's enough interest then I'll post up releases for EU and US every Thursday, and/or should we just start a new thread maybe.

Since no one has been updating it.

• 2 weeks later...
Just wondering if anyone would still be interested in keeping up with store updates?

Because if there's enough interest then I'll post up releases for EU and US every Thursday, and/or should we just start a new thread maybe.

I think you should do it

I could do some sort of news post for when it updates.

So we could start a new topic, then every update the first post of the topic could be updated with the new stuff, and also link back to previous update news posts.

If that makes sense, lol.

I could do some sort of news post for when it updates.

So we could start a new topic, then every update the first post of the topic could be updated with the new stuff, and also link back to previous update news posts.

If that makes sense, lol.

I think that would be good. And I'll help out when I can although I don't know how that would work since I won't be able to edit it. :p