Playstation Store Update Thread

The blog is just tellin us wats we can expect to see 2moros! Loookin forword to the simpsons demo :) and bladestorm in english wooo! But was the R&C demo not meant to come on the 4th aswell? :s

It's coming on the 11th now.

As the game was pushed back a week to the 30th, so was the demo!

The Simpsons Demo is Kick Ass!!!

First off, I have been waiting a long time to say this, but it finally appears that EA has made a game that runs smooth on the PS3!!!

Seriously though, it is just a classic, mindless platformer, with classic Simpsons all over it and it makes fun of what it is.

This Demo really has made me incredibly excited about this game as well. I had high hopes, and it looks like they were met. Cannot wait for the retail game.

Damn, I am going to go broke this holiday season. Seriously.

Also in regards to other releases on the PSN, I just watched the Haze video as well, and I am now excited for that game as well. The first walkthrough shown about a month ago now did absolutely no justice at all for the game, it truly did not. I think Haze is going to be a pleasant surprise indeed.

The Simpsons demo was disappointing for me. The cutscenes look great, just like the show, but the in-game graphics need anti-aliasing. There are also reports of framerate issues. The camera is bad, and the controls are a little weird. There should be an easier way to switch lock-on targets. The demo was more challenging than enjoyable. I finished it in 32 minutes my first time around... I was surprised when it said the target time was 4 minutes. A lot of people on other forums don't like it either. :(

Simpsons is weird, I don't find it fun. I had quite abit of fun playing Bladestorm demo but that was after I got used to the HORRENDOUS control scheme. Why can't I just press Square and just hack everyone to pieces lol

Simpsons feels to slow for me, maybe they need X as a run button or something, to be honest I rushed through the menus and don't really know what I'm suppose to do. :p

I just beat the Bladestorm Demo, amazing fun. I love everything about it :D

I enjoyed both demo's this week! When u defeat the simpsons demo and homer is punchin the robot in the nuts its hilarious lol! I liked bladestorm frm the JAP demo its great to actually knw wats going on this time lol! its great bein able to take control of horses, archers, spearmen, long sword men and just going in and destroyin stuff i love doing the charge on horses and just takin out everything in ur path :D!

@Game, If you hold R1 they go in and just hack everyone, square, circle and triangle are there 'special' moves!

The Simpsons demo was disappointing for me. The cutscenes look great, just like the show, but the in-game graphics need anti-aliasing. There are also reports of framerate issues. The camera is bad, and the controls are a little weird. There should be an easier way to switch lock-on targets. The demo was more challenging than enjoyable. I finished it in 32 minutes my first time around... I was surprised when it said the target time was 4 minutes. A lot of people on other forums don't like it either. :(

I agree cameras were bad, it annoyed me, not buying this game. Shame.

Everyday Shooter Blasts This Week's PSN Update

US, October 8, 2007 - PS3 owners eagerly await news of what comes in the latest PSN update every week. While trailers and videos have become the norm, most look forward to getting their hands on more games. Today, our sources within Sony informed us that the psychedelic title Everyday Shooter will be released this Thursday on the PlayStation Store. The downloadable game is reminiscent of Geometry Wars with guitar underscoring, chained combo attacks and funky visuals.

The title will be available for $10, and will feature unique musical selections for each stage. We'll have more on Everyday Shooter soon.

Source: http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/825/825646p1.html

This came outta nowhere! Hopefully its better than that crap Ski game.

Long video/preview on it here:

Bit of a sleeper hit for me. It looks good!

Edited by Audioboxer

I agree cameras were bad, it annoyed me, not buying this game. Shame.

I spent some time playing the Simpsons demo last night, it took me 5 minutes to open up his 1st hatch and disable that junk, but I spent over half an hour trying to get the 2nd hatch open and disabling it but wasn't able to. The camera is HORRIBLE. I definitely won't be buying this game.

Bladestorm on the other hand is surprisingly one of my favourite games on PSN to date. :pinch:

When time does the store update at usually?

I'm desperate to play R&C :(

is the R&C demo coming to europe as well today? i thought it was next week.

if you're waiting for it on the US store, you'll have a bit of waiting to do. the store is usually updated around the time i get home from work, which is 5 pm. it's only 8 am now. :(

Hey, everyone. It?s time again for the PLAYSTATION Store weekly update.

Games:

Everyday Shooter ($9.99 US)

Demos:

Ratchet and Clank Future: ToD Demo

NHL 2K8 Demo

Conan Demo

Game Videos:

Uncharted Behind The Scenes II

Folklore Launch Trailer

Fallout 3 Teaser Trailer

Movie Trailers:

The Assassination of Jesse James

Spiderwick Chronicles

Walk Hard

Wallpaper:

Ratchet and Clank Future: ToD (2)

Everyday Shooter (1)

Hope you enjoy!

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2007/10/11/...store-update-5/

DAMNIT. Everyday Shooter & R&C are USA only just now.

Someone who buys Everyday Shooter tell me what its like:D:D

content is up. ratchet demo is huge! 1.6 gigs, but it'll be well worth it imo.

and audio, i'll give impressions on everyday shooter later today when i get it.

I'm gonna make a USA account for R&C!

I'm not buying games in another account, so I'll need to wait till ES hits Europe.