For sale: World

Some miserable piece of concrete and rust - or my own tropical island...hmmm....

It is a funny story though, but I have a hard time believing it really has any status as a real country.

ACFI is a group of people working for the peoples right to it?s Internets. We have made progress in Ladonia and are now working on the Micronation of Sealand.

Recently it was made clear that this country is for sale. To make sure the owners will be kopimistic and that the country won?t be governed by people that do not care about it?s future, we have come up with a plan.

With the help of all the kopimists on Internets, we want to buy Sealand. Donate money and you will become a citizien.

We?ve set up a forum to discuss how the country is supposed to function.

? It should be a great place for everybody. With high-speed Internets access, no copyright laws and vip accounts to The Pirate Bay, press officer of ACFI says.

Register and let us write history together.

Plan B: If we do not get enough money required to buy the micronation of Sealand, we will try to buy another small island somwhere and claim it as our own country (prices start from USD 50 000).

Source: http://buysealand.com/?cat=1

I can't see this truly working... but its an interesting idea, and a total "**** You" to the anti-PB groups... :)

Wow this is crazy!

PirateBay want to get enough money to buy the small island of the coast of the UK!

This way they would not be goverend by any copyrite laws!

This is amazing!

www.buysealand.com

I LOL'D!!! XD :rofl:

You know, it would take a hundred million or so to buy it. They are accepting figures of 8-digits and up lol.

If Sealand want at least 8 digits, the Pirate Bay could build their own island in the North Sea for less.