For sale: World

What do you guys think about us buying our own island, Neoland?

1. :p
  2. Yeah, it would be suicide for The Pirate Bay to buy Sealand, UK can just raid the place.

They are unlikely to raise the money anyway...the asking price starts at ?65,000,000...they have so far raised ?13,000.

yea, they are good at that

- end of trolling :p

Not as good as the US :p

Personally I'd love to see a bunch of MAFIAA ninjas try to storm the place. [/dream]

What do you guys think about us buying our own island, Neoland?

1. :p
  2. Yeah, it would be suicide for The Pirate Bay to buy Sealand, UK can just raid the place.

I'll help build some Doombots for Neoland!

Fox News says its for sale for $977 Million dollars.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,242351,00.html

edit: Though the 'London Telegraph' puts the figure closer to $126 million.

Come on people, lets everybody chip in a few dollars and we can rename it "Neowinia" :)

Bill Gates:

"I'll take 20, and keep the change"

Seriously, do you think if all of us here pitched in we could make it through a night in that..."country"?!

Rather than get every Neowinian together to chip-in for a bit on the platform, we could just get every Neowin member to purchase an AK-47 and we could storm the rig!

Ah, the sovereign land of Neowin with King Neobond. Not too many choices for the Queen but if you can order pizza from Felixstowe...

Rather than get every Neowinian together to chip-in for a bit on the platform, we could just get every Neowin member to purchase an AK-47 and we could storm the rig!

Ah, the sovereign land of Neowin with King Neobond. Not too many choices for the Queen but if you can order pizza from Felixstowe...

Are you sure it's not Queen Neobond? [/joke]

*hides* don't ban me please!!