Puzzle Box 2

DOMINO

the cards the dude is holding are in braille!!

the letters are

a b l a n k

click here for the alphabet

cant be...braille has two verticle positions, the cards he is holding have dots place right in the middle

Im not getting the picture... what give on that? I've refreshed even...

Just came up for me... Nevermind...

The 263 is really at a bad angle...

can anyone read the photos??

'cause I can not :(

I can.

The first symbol is the "code" in the gold box on the puzzle. The rest is the clue. So the 253 one goes to the Seven Card Monte puzzle, but I think it's still incomplete.

The first photo seems like it goes with Tale of 2 Brothers. I get "nana" out of it, but that's not the answer. (BLACK=A, RED=N).

The last picture goes with Postcards, but I can't figure that one out.

Big Issues logging in this morning at vpg now when game started I can not load any one of the games, tried my girlfriends pc it OK nor problem mine neither FF or IE work. Only diff is I am on VISTA she is on XP any one else having issues - site is slow I know but it just dont't work. Help

two brothers = grim ?

:cry: Problem is I been trying out using IE n FF. Such a pain to see all the discussion about the puzzle while I still have no idea what you all discussing about...

Does anybody know the navy flag code to decode the bottom figures on the Houdini poster ?

They are hand signals, very similar of what the navy folks do on the carriers, I'm trying to google for hand signals ...

Any ideas ?

Edited by confusio