Puzzle Box 2

I haven't seen this posted yet, and it might be blatantly obvious, but for the Tale of 2 Brothers, black ace = A, black 2 = B, black 3 = C and so on, and red ace = N, red 2 = O, red 3 = P and so on. I'm not sure how to do the trick though. :(

Found this on a search of the web. Found it on unfiction.

The code for cups and balls is

THIS TRICKSTER SHARES HIS NAME WITH THAT OF A SILVER BANDED HOLY RELIC.

Any ideas?

I understant the symbols beside each clue, they match the puzzle they are for, it you look at the circle in the top left and the symbol beside each clue they'll match up. or so it seems anyway

Does anyone happen to have a new deck of cards? When the cards are face down, what suit and number is on the top of the deck? And what suit follows? And which number is that started by and so on?

In the seven card monte, the cards turn upside down if you click on it, but only if you click on 1 specific point, ie: the first 2 you have to click on the second diamond, the 6 you have to click on fifth hearth and so on. And when you turn upside down the card it makes a sound, but not all the cards make the same sound.

PD: sorry for my english.

Seven Card Monte ... click on the specific spots on the cards to turn them over

2 Diamonds - Click on bottom middle diamond

6 Hearts - Bottom left corner

9 Hearts - Bottom left corner

6 Spades - Middle Left

10 Hearts - Bottom Left

3 Clubs - Bottom middle

7 Spades - Middle right

The skywriting clue is "263 dash dash dash"

CUPS AND BALLS

so what makes a relic holy??

A relic includes body parts (usually bones) from saints or an object that belonged to a saint. They are held in high respect because they represent individuals who have led exemplary lives.

any clues??

hey all. i've been following this for a long time and have figured some things out but have never spoken before.

ok, so for the cup and ball thing, the symbols correspond to letters and it spells out "this trickster shares his name with a silver banded holy relic"

i'm pretty sure they're talking about the black stone, a muslim relic.

also, harry blackstone jr was a magician.

however, blackstone is not the right answer.. or black stone... or harry blackstone... or harry blackstone jr. where else can we go with this?

CUPS AND BALLS

any clues??

Unfiction says it's "Blackstone", who is a magician and a relic. But no one knows where to go from there.

CUPS AND BALLS

any clues??

The answer is Black Stone from Islam but it is not working...

The Black Stone (called الحجر الأسود al-Hajar-ul-Aswad in Arabic) is a Muslim holy relic. It is one of the cornerstones of the Kaaba, the ancient stone building towards which all Muslims pray. The Kaaba is located in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, where it is surrounded by the enormous Masjid al-Haram, the Grand Mosque.

The Black Stone is comparatively small, being roughly 30 cm (12 in.) in diameter [1]. However, it can be recognized instantly by the large silver band surrounding it.

When pilgrims circle the Kaaba as part of the ritual of the Hajj, many of them try, if possible, to stop and kiss the Black Stone.

So we are down to the last Medium one and all the Hard ones correct?

Also, in the cloud formations.. the one with the Square that looks like its at 6:00... could the grouping of lines be like in hangman? It looks to me like the lines are

11 lines

5 lines

7 lines

5 lines

8 lines

It would match the symbol for the POSTCARD one..

11 lines = Lady Liberty???

get it...