Meta Puzzle Finale--Bring All Clues!

I've been going through my notes, and have some random things that may be useful, but which I haven't been able to make any progress with yet. Maybe these will spark some other ideas:

Rabbit Trail - the rabbit's footprints are in a strange order. It's not brail, but looks like some sort of code.

The answer to the rabbit trail puzzle was "Presto". Typically in magic that is followed by "Change-O". I'm wondering if somewhere we need to change the letter O to something else.

Has anyone tried mapping the dirving directions for each point to see if it draws anything?

Magic Lesson - The answer Sewanee (TN) seems very strange. What does that have to do with anything? Is that location important?

In general some of the answers to the puzzles seem strange and unrelated to the overall theme for that box. Are these answers being forced to fit an overall meta code?

Is there a question or answer in the puzzle names or puzzle answers? I've laid them all out but don't see anything yet. Maybe there is an anagram using the first letter of each puzzle name, or of each answer...

Also some puzzles had hidden white squares. Is there any significance to which puzzles?

isint sewanne a indian cleric?? or magician??? just not spelled that way?? im pretty sure... im looking up now..

also i still think the giza pyramids vanishing point has something to do with tombs. I mean, greece and tombs seem pretty much unrelated. then we are left with the letters and the 3 squares that are there. Seems strange.

So far some good leads seem to be this necklace / pearl

The fact that vanishing point isint just the name of a game but maybe rather a mathematic term we need to use to find a place.

Also more on lokis name - Lorelei was the name of the mermaid who lead sailors to their death near the murmuring rock in the rhine, theres a whole poem on it. Also Kitsune we all know is the fox, but it doesent HAVE to have nine tails it could also have six.

Possibly explaining the three tail feathers and the anchor in the CoA??

this all cant be coincidence. It has to lead somewhere.

Also someone (if not many of us) brought up the point of culvilinear perspective with a circle of 4 points named N E S W. And a fifth point that needs to be found in the middle, well perhaps the glasses directiong will take us to that fifth point?

my .02, we find and use the vanishing point equation mathematic wise and apply it to culvilinear perspective to find the missing "pearl"

i know that sounds confusing but it may lead somewhere, and not to mention it is NOT going to be easy, which further makes it possible.

I've also deducted the possibility of a logo change I found evidence of the new logo flag with the the blue circle on a blog dated in June 06. not sure if this is in game.

My thoughts on the "right up right down left"

When I look at my moniter in IE, up and to the right. I see the Windows flag.

Then down and to the left, (Not my desktop onfiguration, but the standard). is the START button flag.

but this thoery leaves out the second "RIGHT"

Does any one know the meaning of the colors in the MS windows flag? I couln't find any hard answers on that one either. my guess:

Red = FIRE

Green = EARTH

Blue = WATER

Yellow = AIR

An explanation of the 4 elements argument for the delivery of the real world clues.

I pretty sure there is a Address hidden in the Video's dialog and the puzzle w/o boxes that we need to decypher. #3 video states that her father exploited your photographic memory at restuarants by re-enacting the RAINMAN gag(not sure if there is a correlation) but I think she has given us an address, we need to look it up to get the next phone number.

SEWANEE has a Laurel point Lane, and Gamertown Rd- haha. Maybe, 31416 is her street number, but I could not find any Kitsune's in the area. Only found 4 in the entire united states

Ok more research i think we REALLY need to focus on Giza pyramids.

check this out

http://doernenburg.alien.de/alternativ/pyramide/pyr00_e.php

havent read through it all yet but theres mention of PI being found in the pyramids and the mention of herodotus doing much work on them, and his book was on her nightstand in the first video. Plus pyramids are known for MANY treasure coves.

Cant be coincidence.

one thing i noticed in the second video is when she says "you sawed a lady in half"... she seems to put emphasis on it. anyone know what it means? (and yes, i know its a magic trick, just want to know if theres anything important behind that saying)

Ok more research i think we REALLY need to focus on Giza pyramids.

check this out

http://doernenburg.alien.de/alternativ/pyramide/pyr00_e.php

havent read through it all yet but theres mention of PI being found in the pyramids and the mention of herodotus doing much work on them, and his book was on her nightstand in the first video. Plus pyramids are known for MANY treasure coves.

Cant be coincidence.

i tried looking for clues in that, but i couldn't find anything. the only thing i could think of trying was seeing if theres an anagram in the letters crossed over by lines, but there aren't any relevant grammatically correct sentences there... and you can make hundreds of individual words so that doesn't count.

post-102147-1169498294_thumb.png

one thing i noticed in the second video is when she says "you sawed a lady in half"... she seems to put emphasis on it. anyone know what it means? (and yes, i know its a magic trick, just want to know if theres anything important behind that saying)

i tried looking for clues in that, but i couldn't find anything. the only thing i could think of trying was seeing if theres an anagram in the letters crossed over by lines, but there aren't any relevant grammatically correct sentences there... and you can make hundreds of individual words so that doesn't count.

but the vanishing point of the pyramids is on the dot of the tomb puzzle. It has to match thats a dead give away, but what to the words mean?? i plugged into anagram too when we were doing the tomb puzzle, so i know its gibberish, but maybe we should follow the number theory on it?

UPDATE>>>>

May be a stretch here but the numbers we were tailing about... well

253-232-2293

well that number gets some weird music message but 253-232 is a tacoma washington prefix.

and then the last five 96753 is kihei HI.....could loki be hawaiian...and thats our number to call??

Edited by crowen

but the vanishing point of the pyramids is on the dot of the tomb puzzle. It has to match thats a dead give away, but what to the words mean?? i plugged into anagram too when we were doing the tomb puzzle, so i know its gibberish, but maybe we should follow the number theory on it?

yeah, its too clear to not be the giza pyramids. whats the number theory?

IT HAS TO RELATE...ok guys i can use you here....PLEASE tell me if im on a goose chase cause this is toooooo coincidental....

ok did some research and check out this list of top 3 ancient structures....by height

2 # Old St. Paul's Cathedral London, UK 493 ft

3# Pyramid of Khufu (Great Pyramid) Giza, Egypt 480 ft

is that coincidence too....common......

and heres number one...

Cologne Cathedral Cologne, Germany 515 ft

guess where the cologne cathedral is????

AND THE CITY OF COLOGNE LIES RIGHT ON THE RHINE....where as we all know....lies the murmuring rock......

Random thought. What's going to vanish at the end of the contest? Loki and the contest. But with the release of Vista, won't Windows XP also be vanishing of sorts? Makes me wonder if the meta picture isn't a representation of XP, like the longhorn symbol was the logo for vista.

ok in the last video right in the beginning you see the book Herodotus The Histories on her lap. now if you play is slow you can see there is a stamp on the top. like it would be from a library or maybe a school library, i know that you can do online searches for books to see if they are available but i can make out where the book is from. any thoughts?

lokis out of office, emails are no longer being responded to, any ideas? i was wondering if the auto-response changed but now im not getting any response...!

on a side note, everyone is talking about her neclace, anyone remember the unchanged line in the poem was?

It only responds once. (at least thats what was happening before).

ok in the last video right in the beginning you see the book Herodotus The Histories on her lap. now if you play is slow you can see there is a stamp on the top. like it would be from a library or maybe a school library, i know that you can do online searches for books to see if they are available but i can make out where the book is from. any thoughts?

The video doesn't have much resolution, I was looking at frame by frame and can't get a clear

picture of the stamp.

Just a thought about the grappling hook: maybe the Position in the puzzle is important.

So we start somewhere (not shown yet?) then go RIGHT, UP, RIGHT, DOWN, LEFT, etc til we end up with a final puzzle. I notice that there are 4 things of importance in each puzzle that could be related to the position: The name, the tag, the answer, and the symbol (no symbols from box 1?). The clues from the events are too graphic to be included.

I have worked on putting that data into a spreadsheet, but nothing comes to mind yet. Maybe you guys will have better luck.

Found this while following the Cologne Cathedral Theory.

Its just a general flag of germany...but look at the tail.

de_uhw.jpg

maybe the idea of a grapnel or anchor is to throw us off??

I'm really wondering about the feathers at the bottom of the blazon that the meta puzzle squares are making. There are some that are shaded in, similar to the original ciphers that were given out. But these have six rows. Kinda like a keyboard...

I'm really wondering about the feathers at the bottom of the blazon that the meta puzzle squares are making. There are some that are shaded in, similar to the original ciphers that were given out. But these have six rows. Kinda like a keyboard...

not a bad idea......6 rows on the keyboard the filled in spots work out to be -EA

??? could it me E-A electronic arts??

let me know what you make of it

not a bad idea......6 rows on the keyboard the filled in spots work out to be -EA

??? could it me E-A electronic arts??

let me know what you make of it

I came up with the same thing. There is a third shaded cell on the Number 1 right side feather as well...but the position on that comes out to be a \ character. I plugged it into vanishingpoint.com/ea , but got nothing. ea\...I doubt it's electronic arts, but i'm really thinking there's something there.

Also, I don't think we should be ruling out the eo el disa i r... bit that flashes when you look at the puzzle locations. It had to have been done intentionally.

I know...I'm posting like mad and I'm sorry. But i just realized another thing.

In the third video, Loki is holding a green colored book. Vanishing Point Wiki states that this book is 'The Histories' by Herodotus, but that's not correct. I checked back on the original video, and 'The Histories' is sitting on the night stand, but she's reading a second book, the green book in the third video.

So, I scammed a line from the book: "defeat and death of Valens, recommends the more..." can't read the rest of the line.

So I google that quote and I get this line: "with the defeat and death of Valens, recommends the more glorious subject of the ensuing reign to the youthful vigor and eloquence of the rising generation."

It's from a book called The History of the Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire - Vol 2 by Edward Gibbon Chapter XXVI Part V Progress of the Huns.

I can't see this as being insignificant. Ideas?

Ok first post for me...but just a thought....murmuring rocks is considered a trap to lure in bypassers...so i decided to step back and do some looking around....has anyone looked into the fact that some of the former employees of www.lokigames.com are now working for AMD and OpenAL note this page as refrance ( http://www.openal.org/openal_vista.html ) to vista loki and openAL ("loki entertainment disolved"....on hold indefinatley)

This is probably a farrrrrrrrrrrrr stretch but there is (was) a mumuring project in Canada. Murmur...a phone message system about the location your in....any thoughts?

Also, I don't think we should be ruling out the eo el disa i r... bit that flashes when you look at the puzzle locations. It had to have been done intentionally.

i was able to catch a print screen of box 3 flashing words..... it ended up to be complete gibberish of letters...

Pe oplerdisadp ae

i'm pretty sure its not a clue

has anyone thought of maybe trying to tie the Coat of arms with loki herself? perhaps it's a little more personal. here vanishingpointwiki it says that perhaps the CoA has something to do with pirates or being agianst them. and if her name really IS 'kitsune' then it is reasonable to think maybe she is japanese. just a shot in the dark here, but has anyone looked up anything on japanese pirates?

ok so i was just watching the new video, and i have been curios about the shadows on the wall, and right when she saws details about her life she holds her hand out like she is presenting somthing i have been looking at it for hours and it seems so plain to see. anyways here are some shots

post-176841-1169529672.jpg

post-176841-1169529690.jpg

post-176841-1169529860.jpg

what do you guys think

Hi Folks, I just posted some images for the meta puzzle in the "The Enigma" thread, take a look

and feel free to post ideas here or there, I created the topic just to be able to edit the first post

as a summary but I'm monitoring this and other threads and other forums to see what we

can cook.

Cheers