Meta Puzzle Finale--Bring All Clues!

You're right, each letter is clickable... seems they drew the letters with regions or something. Not sure if it's a real clue or just a programmer's (bad?) choice.

Not only is each letter clickable, each of the multiple segments that make up each letter is individually clickable. Zoom the flash and the browser both to see them better. Some of the individual segments are like the white box segments and can probably be fitted together to form something.

"Keep your eyes on these countdowns for changes."

The segments in each letter are probably just the font,

but the fact that the letters are clickable is very interesting.

They changed the times few times that's why you had to keep an eye on them, also for example

the event in Austin was cancelled and they reported that fact by changing that legend.

On the flash files there is no action associated by cliking on that section of the frame.

And BTW don't post the same information on different threads.

My .02

the eo el disa i r is exactly 10 characters - just like a phone number

if you treat this like a phone number (with each letter corresponding to a phone pad number) you'll get a few combinations.

e o e is literally "363" on the phone - but 363 isn't a valid area code. If you treat the "o" as a zero, you get the area code for Denver - 303. There is an AMD building in Denver with a 303 area code.

All the numbers created (substituting 1 for L or i) are as follows:

303-534-7217 - disconnected

303-531-7274 - megan can't answer the phone

303-534-7247 - not in service

303-531-7217 - fax

seems a little too close that you can EASILY make the first three letters into the area code for a city where AMD is located.

BTW...Look on the main page. If you click on each of the puzzle boxes (click on the 3 we've solved), on the right side there will be an image. They all correpond to the type of clues we got for that particular box. For box 4...there is a FACTORY of some sort. And many believe that box 4 will be about folklore. Could be, but we'll b getting our clues form a friggin FACTORY! DEFINETLY :(

On the subject of the horizontal lines in between text in upper right of each box:

If you take the text on the opposite side of the narrow lines from the thick lines, it appears there are anagrams present.

In each of these, it's possible I'm missing a letter from one end or the other (or have included an extra on one end or the other). Please review the actual text yourself.

Box 1:

Time is nat, everything fr, once

Box 2:

e the vanishing point, oint, ?Step right up?

Box 3:

ost eras is my, orite kind of m, ng humanity as th, killer and history the eviden, scene of the crime

Anyway... when you start to descramble these, there are many words that look relevant and start to form sentences (in my muddled brain). If this is valid, I'm sure there are clues somewhere to tell us a little about how to arrange these (or maybe not :).

Please give a couple a try, I need to take off for a few hours and can't work them anymore now.

Edit: But wait, there's more! Just starting on the vpg home page, in the first bolder section you have: "ishing point" : "His noting PI..." Refers to the recruiter? Not sure how to break up the rest of the line though.

I have been pondering on the puzzle description boxes myself. It almost seems that the different point sizes on the lines are like a guide to put the words together jigsaw style. I have been toying with the three puzzle paragraphs, and got nowhere. However, when I started using the home pages desc, I began to get some coherent stuff. Not enough though, waiting for puzzle box four to hopefully finish the text puzzle.

BTW...Look on the main page. If you click on each of the puzzle boxes (click on the 3 we've solved), on the right side there will be an image. They all correpond to the type of clues we got for that particular box. For box 4...there is a FACTORY of some sort. And many believe that box 4 will be about folklore. Could be, but we'll b getting our clues form a friggin FACTORY! DEFINETLY :(

I've only been there once, but I believe that is a photo of the Gas Works park in Seattle... the final spot for tomorrow night:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gasworks_Park

I believe someone said the party invite says transportation will be provided from there to the party, so I would think the event will happen somewhere else, maybe on a boat, or maybe somewhere accessible via the duck boats.

It is odd that they seem only to have added this message to box 2 - and after the box 2 timers expired.

[/quote

In Box 2 the coordinates for Phoenix did change--I noticed it while trying to work an angle relating to the positions.

I thought it was changed due to weather (like Austin getting canceled)

Previously they read:

33? 27' 43.33" N

112? 4' 15.73" W

Now they are:

33? 26' 22.90" N

112? 33' 11.84" W

Hope this helps.

Additionally, in Box 2, on the second London photo, has anyone noticed the "crown" to the left of the symbol signifying the Tomb puzzle? Anyone have any ideas as to that?

are you referring to box 3 photo of London... that crown is the three leaf clover yo you trick

You are corect, sir, I did mean Box 3.

I see what you are saying (and agree) about the "Three leaf Clover", but I still think that symbol matches this:

http://www.garyosborn.moonfruit.net/Golden...85?version=long

Look at the third illustration.

AND there's the "PHI" tie-in.

Perhaps the location of the "YO-YO" in the symbol is the "location" of something in Giza??

Just more food for thought.

EDIT--After comparing the 2 shapes side-by-side, they really don't look all that close.

E

So the goal is to find Loki, right?

But she probably isn't "findable" till after the final box of clues is completed and the last video is done.

However, I think I may have figured it out without the last clue, but she isn't there, yet.

So, I'm sort of hoping that if anyone is monitoring this from the game team, they might activiate her existance early so that I can be first!!!

And if they want to verify that I have found where she will be: I've left a note there.

And if I'm wrong, is there any chance that someone else may have already found her and the Meta puzzle is over?

And if I'm wrong, is there any chance that someone else may have already found her and the Meta puzzle is over?

At some point Loki is supposed to ask a question... I don't believe anyone has seen that yet. Also the Collection Plate and More Answers pages seem to imply that you have to solve all the puzzles and find all the white squares before you are complete...

That said, I've never been satisified with the conclusion of the On_The_Run puzzle, as it clearly states that it should lead us to a "word". We seem to find Loki's name, but I have no idea what the "word" is. I can't help but wonder if there was another step to take, although all my attempts so far have come up empty. I wonder if anyone else has made it further, and they just aren't sharing.

So the goal is to find Loki, right?

But she probably isn't "findable" till after the final box of clues is completed and the last video is done.

However, I think I may have figured it out without the last clue, but she isn't there, yet.

So, I'm sort of hoping that if anyone is monitoring this from the game team, they might activiate her existance early so that I can be first!!!

And if they want to verify that I have found where she will be: I've left a note there.

"When the time is right, I?ll ask you a question. For now, follow this trail to get the word it leads to."

Unless you know the "word" and the "question" there is a very slim chance you know the "answer".

BTW, from the email we've got from Loki after contacting her, the word could be "play".

Cheers

Edited by confusio

Starting new thread for the REAL Loki.

Outstanding catch !!!

I was right then when I said she looked like a professional actress playing a script.

Cheers