Definitive Crackdown thread

I just watched that, I am not following. Is it because that area is so high up? If so, where is that at, I am not immediately recognizing it.

The Driving High achievement is just to be in the car while driving 115 feet high or more. That particular area in the video is in the mountains by Diaz and his stadium chop shop in Los Muertos.

Personally, I bring people to Romanova for the Driving High achievement. The big wrestler lady in the Volk quarry not far from tunnel 2.

Thanks for the vid. I didn't recognize those pillars/hidden orb, but I got the achievement (Y). I started doing that infinite jump thing, and the next thing I know, I'm killing all the bosses and beating the game in an hour and a half..... Hah, now I remember why I loved this game so much.

I'm still trying to get the achievement for being in a car 115 feet up. I would have sworn the building I was on would have been tall enough, but nothing. Also, what does the lobber do exactly? It just seems like a dull rocket to me.
I just watched that, I am not following. Is it because that area is so high up? If so, where is that at, I am not immediately recognizing it.

If you want to get it the easy way, just take a car into Cowell's tower (in Shai Gen) and you'll get the achievement as you are in the car going up the elevator.

i still cant get the freaking shot-putter achievement, i think my game is borked

There are many ways to get. I got this by taking an object (you cannot to use a grenade) onto the top of the dome in Shai Gen and throwing it. You could also climb the agency tower till you find something to throw off as well.

Infinite Jumping via Keys to the City.

That is such a cool idea lol, great video.

You can get under the city map by spawning a ramp truck infront of you as you drive. The collision throws you under :)

I will ask again since posts tend to get lost pretty easily in this thread, is anyone around Sunday of Mother's Day (May 13th) anywhere between lets say 12-3 in the afternoon Eastern Time US that has this Premium New Content and who is down to play some CoOp?? This way I can decide wether to buy it or not? :p

The truth is I probably will buy it anyway, I have already added the points to my account to do so, but it would just be nice to give it a whirl really quick.

I will ask again since posts tend to get lost pretty easily in this thread, is anyone around Sunday of Mother's Day (May 13th) anywhere between lets say 12-3 in the afternoon Eastern Time US that has this Premium New Content and who is down to play some CoOp?? This way I can decide wether to buy it or not? :p

The truth is I probably will buy it anyway, I have already added the points to my account to do so, but it would just be nice to give it a whirl really quick.

I should most likely be available so you can try it out and decide.

Sorry man, even though you added me, I'll be at work all morning and afternoon tomorrow.

Cmon bro, no need to say sorry. You have to pay the bills! Another time for sure. Like I said, I had no clue at all you were not already on my list, I just thought you never played on Live. ;)

I should most likely be available so you can try it out and decide.

Cool. Much appreciated. I just sent you a friend request, so I definitely may take you up on the offer. :yes:

There are many ways to get. I got this by taking an object (you cannot to use a grenade) onto the top of the dome in Shai Gen and throwing it. You could also climb the agency tower till you find something to throw off as well.

Ive tried all these! Ive thrown the light bulb off the agency tower, thrown the body of the shei-gen tower, thrown bodies off of bridges into the water! nothing :angry:

Ive tried all these! Ive thrown the light bulb off the agency tower, thrown the body of the shei-gen tower, thrown bodies off of bridges into the water! nothing :angry:

Have you tried throwing any of these objects as far as you can either above you or forward and above so you get some more distance? What level are you? I have not bothered to read anywhere on what minimum level you need to be at but I was at level 4 when I got this achievement.

Have you tried throwing any of these objects as far as you can either above you or forward and above so you get some more distance? What level are you? I have not bothered to read anywhere on what minimum level you need to be at but I was at level 4 when I got this achievement.

I got it at two.

Here's a trick for the guy who's having trouble: not sure if they changed this since any of the updates, but I got the achievement just by throwing an object from off the top of a building and letting it land in the water.... then I stayed near that area, waited for the object to float a little way away, and ta da.

The Driving High achievement is just to be in the car while driving 115 feet high or more. That particular area in the video is in the mountains by Diaz and his stadium chop shop in Los Muertos.

Personally, I bring people to Romanova for the Driving High achievement. The big wrestler lady in the Volk quarry not far from tunnel 2.

I go to the top of Cowell's tower with the SUV.

You can go to many places, I just prefer outdoor places because then I can still jump around and climb over things in the SUV instead of just sitting in an elevator.

To each his own. ;)

I have every achievement now except Street Racer and Street Racer Elite. Those modes aren't very fun to me but I'm sure I'll get them asap.

The new content is great :D

already got the psychotic (2 hours in co-op with a friend :p) and some others. I'll need to do the street racing when I get round to it to.

I still haven't got all the agility orbs yet (466) and I have plenty of hidden to find but the game is keeping me interested still.

I have every achievement now except Street Racer and Street Racer Elite. Those modes aren't very fun to me but I'm sure I'll get them asap.

Set up road blocks with the big cement block arrows around most corners and then wait till they come around for their first lap and shoot at their tanks with your pistol to blow them up and out of the race. Then when it's only you left, just finish the race. It's very easy to get the Street Racer achievement, do this with the first cars of each race. It will take a little longer and maybe a little frustrating too then finish the rest of the 30 cars by doing it that way too.

Set up road blocks with the big cement block arrows around most corners and then wait till they come around for their first lap and shoot at their tanks with your pistol to blow them up and out of the race. Then when it's only you left, just finish the race. It's very easy to get the Street Racer achievement, do this with the first cars of each race. It will take a little longer and maybe a little frustrating too then finish the rest of the 30 cars by doing it that way too.

An easier way is to just drive to the agency. Grab the Supercar. Park it near the beginning of the race and then hit the back button and restart the race. The Supercar will still be there. Just leave your car and get in. Now you can shoot all the cars for an easy win.?After?you?win,?get?out.?Start?the?race?with?the?next?car?and?it's?still?there,?repeat.?The?only?time?you?need?to?go?and?get?the?Supercar?again?is?when?you?:part?a?new?level?or?it?blows?up?:p

An easier way is to just drive to the agency. Grab the Supercar. Park it near the beginning of the race and then hit the back button and restart the race. The Supercar will still be there. Just leave your car and get in. Now you can shoot all the cars for an easy win. After you win, get out. Start the race with the next car and it's still there, repeat. The only time you need to go and get the Supercar again is when you start a new level or it blows up :p

OMG you mean I did it with all the available cars for nothing?!?....damnit :/

An easier way is to just drive to the agency. Grab the Supercar. Park it near the beginning of the race and then hit the back button and restart the race. The Supercar will still be there. Just leave your car and get in. Now you can shoot all the cars for an easy win.?After?you?win,?get?out.?Start?the?race?with?the?next?car?and?it's?still?there,?repeat.?The?only?time?you?need?to?go?and?get?the?Supercar?again?is?when?you?start?a?new?level?or?it:p='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />lows?up?:p

Brilliant. (Y)

Is it just me, or are the Street Racer races pretty hard just on Normal? I picked the first one, first car and agency race car, and either kept getting rammed at one point and taken to far out or just flat out beat. Supercar here I come.

Brilliant. (Y)

Is it just me, or are the Street Racer races pretty hard just on Normal? I picked the first one, first car and agency race car, and either kept getting rammed at one point and taken to far out or just flat out beat. Supercar here I come.

It's not just you, the races themselves (tracks) aren't that hard, its the damned vehicles u need to do it with to get the Elite achievement that I found difficult.....and most of the time if the car in 1st position gets to far from you, its almost always near impossible to catch him, they seem to race a perfect race when u cant see them, but if he is in sight, u can normally catch him pretty easy......and watch out for invisible debris which makes ur car go 50 feet into the air! oh, and Le Megre (or however its spelt) is probably the most annoying track :/

I just put the disk in and there was another title update. Any word on fixes/changes?

My guess? It probably fixes the save file issue.

I hate agility Orbs, I must have checked the whole map many times look for the last 3-4 orbs, its been a lon gtime since an Orb that I do not remember how many I have!!!!