Definitive Crackdown thread

Anyone got any tips for the 6 stunts in 60 seconds achievement? And I can't for the life of me get the shot-putter achievement to work!

this is what i did in order to get that achivement.

Get to the top of the agency building. On one of the top tower, there are light lamps (not sure how its called) and knock it out. Use that and throw it at where the water is, you'll get achivement.

(I was lucky that there was an object on the top of the agency building as I've seen nothing else there)

this is what i did in order to get that achivement.

Get to the top of the agency building. On one of the top tower, there are light lamps (not sure how its called) and knock it out. Use that and throw it at where the water is, you'll get achivement.

(I was lucky that there was an object on the top of the agency building as I've seen nothing else there)

I tried that, but there was nothing I could pick up on there.

I tried that, but there was nothing I could pick up on there.

Go to a bridge, get a body, throw it in the water and wait a while. It'll drift and you'll get the achievement.

I was playing earlier today and saw that you level up faster your driving skills if you run over Shai-Gen gang members (and it's easier since they don't move that much like Los Muertos/Volk members but they destroy the SUV much, much faster :p).

Just beat the game, neat little ending ;)

Here is the post with the SUV climbing the agency tower.

Has anyone figured how to re-apply the hydraulics to stop the car falling?

Wow, I threw something from the top of Wangs tower (lol) and I still didn't get the shot-putter achievement! :angry:

EDIT: Nevermind, done it.

Edited by NegaC

Finally did all of the rooftop races. The one that was getting me every time was much, much easier when the Shai-Gen were not firing their rockets at me.

Just beat the game, neat little ending ;)

Here is the post with the SUV climbing the agency tower.

Has anyone figured how to re-apply the hydraulics to stop the car falling?

That video is insane. Had no clue you could climb buildings. :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...
Crackdown Auto Update

Next time your pop your Crackdown disc in (and you are connected to Xbox Live) you’ll get prompted for a title update. According to what I am told, The updataddresses several minor technical issues to ensure a smoother online gameplay experienceience????increases the number of ambient gang vehicles that populate Pacific Citycific City.’ That last one should held with the ‘Repo Man’ achievement.

There ya have it. What’s up with any DLC? No details yet…but we should have some news soon in it.

gta IV got me in a crackdown mood and i saw this.

Finally did all of the rooftop races. The one that was getting me every time was much, much easier when the Shai-Gen were not firing their rockets at me.

That video is insane. Had no clue you could climb buildings. :wacko:

no kidding, nothing like jumping thru the air only to get hit by like 9872938437 heat-seeking missles...

• 4 weeks later...