Definitive Crackdown thread

That's the one thing this game misses. Vehicles.

Some form of transport to move from island to island (like a train, or an airport). But then again, the supply points do allow for quick transport.

The rocket launcher is too much fun.

Only differences are no time limit and slower skill progression... which means more than 150 out of 500 agility orbs to max out haha :)

i loved the demo of this, and cant really afford it but finally got a little extra cash that should have been spent elsewhere but i couldnt go without this game, ordered it today from HMV as i had a ?5 off code emailed to me the other day for ordering from them over xmas (GoW) cant wait to get this

Man, I love this game though the shai-gen bosses can get hard after the first few. I made the agency tower climb and jump just now, though. Talk about a satisfied feeling.

By the way, the best way to beat the bosses is take the HotHead or Firefly and simply save a few rounds to wail on the boss with.

invite me :D

Lol after nearly not seeing the pool for the safe landing, I had to save and quit lol. Perhaps a bit later. A buddy from work and I worked on some bosses last night. The game is pretty easy when you do co-op.

One thing I have to ask: We went to wang's tower and got to the top only to have him not be there. Any insights?

One thing I have to ask: We went to wang's tower and got to the top only to have him not be there. Any insights?

I had the same problem with Wang, and another boss (I think) when on co-op. All the gang members disappeared, and he was no-where to be seen at the top of his tower. I have a feeling it is something to do with the lag, as I have noticed people randomly appear and disappear when playing over the internet, especially when there's lots of action going on.

This seemed to go away when my friend disconnected and rejoined, but doing this will save your game and put you back to the main menu (meaning you'll have to start back at an agency supply point).

Just finished the game this morning, before I got to work :p

Stupid Oil-Rig... The Shai-Gen are easier than the Volk! Except for the boss of Shai-Gen! :|

Now to find internet somewhere to update my Gamer Profile!

Man, that ending was short.

Just a tip for guys having trouble with bosses like Wang and Powell: Remember, you don't have to kill every peon gang member. I ran by most of the battle and was able to make it to the top of the tower with little trouble.

i just finished off the volk yesterday, i'm now i'm moving on to the shai gen. i love the tall buildings.

i also climbed up to the top of the agency tower and jumped off into the water. that was great :yes:

One thing about dropping.....I dropped my weapon and picked up an enemy one so my buddy could take the firefly and the damn thing faded out. Why? Is there another way to drop it?

I need help

When you fight a boss, his bodyguards, his soldiers - they just keep coming? does it ever stop?

or do they keep coming over and over until youve killed the boss?

to kill a boss, get a rocket launcher and hit him once with it then run up and keep kicking him...worked everytime

Ye, but hes too high up - I cant jump high enough.

Its the boss on the northeast island, in the northeast corner of the island - Oakley I think..

Ye, but hes too high up - I cant jump high enough.

Its the boss on the northeast island, in the northeast corner of the island - Oakley I think..

Get some more agility then. :)

I've completed the first 5 bosses (not %100 sure how many there is tho). I have now moved onto the red indicated gangs, Liking it so far :).

Edited by Guest

I've completed the first 5 bosses (not %100 sure how many there is tho). I have now moved onto the red indicated gangs, Liking it so far :).

7 bosses per territory (6 generals and one big guy). You can watch your progress pressing start while in the game and then look for the gang files in the Agency menu. I'd recommend finishing all the bosses before going to other zones. :)

anyone been able to get the

steal 100 cars or the throw an object 205 feet one.?

steal 100 gangster cars, which is a bit of a challenge. that shouldnt be too hard. since i beat the game, i wait for the hit squads to come get me, kill them and then get in and out of their cars fast lol. I'm hoping it works.

anyone been able to get the

steal 100 cars or the throw an object 205 feet one.?

easiest way to get the 250 feet one is go on top of a bridge with a body and toss them into the ocean.....