Grand Theft Auto IV

if its not in america im not getting it :/, their i said it. keep it in america. or can. will be ok.

Sure why not, Brazil or Mexico would be cool. Just not the U.S again ;)

or racoon city.

That would be.... amazing :p

if its not in america im not getting it :/, their i said it. keep it in america. or can. will be ok.

Wtf? Does everything you do/watch have to be based on America?

I want London.....or Edinburgh :p (that is where its being made after all ;))

i personally dont care where or when this game is set, as long as it keeps the fun factor of the other games and brings something new i dont mind!

each game has brought something new, vice city had the plane that was impossible to keep up... then in SA they moved on to a variety of planes... i wonder what they can add in now

Australia would be a great setting, with a bit of didgeridoo in the background and Foster's to drink... what could go wrong...? :)

Honestly I don't care where it's based (well unless they come out with Canada lol), but I do care what changes they've made to what GTA3 was. It sounds like the series is going in a different direction, which makes sense after 3 games with the same engine/core gameplay (well 5 if you count the two PSP/PS2 games)

Australia would be a great setting, with a bit of didgeridoo in the background and Foster's to drink... what could go wrong...? :)

Errr... Fosters?... Didgeridoo?... WOW STEREOTYPICAL ALERT!!!!

Seriously, Australia would be great, Melbourne anybody?... But definetly none of this Fosters crap...

Honestly I don't care where it's based (well unless they come out with Canada lol), but I do care what changes they've made to what GTA3 was. It sounds like the series is going in a different direction, which makes sense after 3 games with the same engine/core gameplay (well 5 if you count the two PSP/PS2 games)

Different direction? How do you know?

They've been pretty much not-telling-us-anything :p

• 2 weeks later...