Grand Theft Auto IV

Just because it says it will be released march 29/07 doesnt mean it will hit the servers at midnight...

but i still cant wait to see what this has to offer

Is has been confirmed by R* that it will be released 11pm GMT

What PC game takes more than one dual layer dvd? PC games run at over 1080p resolutions, and they have yet to be on multiple dvd-'s/blu-ray/hd-dvd. You should look up "padding to reduce load times" to understand why ps3 games require more space.

If it is really that big (which I don't think it'll be) then it'll be compressed on the cd and then uncompress it when you install to your hard drive.

Wooo 11 o clock 2moro Uk time :D cant wait! theres been rumors over on the PS forums that the time is also the exact same time the PS Store gets updates? Trailer coming to PS Store?? only rumors....

Wooo 11 o clock 2moro Uk time :D cant wait! theres been rumors over on the PS forums that the time is also the exact same time the PS Store gets updates? Trailer coming to PS Store?? only rumors....

Not going to happen...

If it is really that big (which I don't think it'll be) then it'll be compressed on the cd and then uncompress it when you install to your hard drive.

you're a month late buddy :p

i want to see this trailer. I'm a little excited.

Hmm... GTA4... Perhaps for the first time in 6 years... They'll be able to get the games look up to par with everything else...

Hmm... GTA4... Perhaps for the first time in 6 years... They'll be able to get the games look up to par with everything else...

Yea because that would make the game soooo much better. :rolleyes:

There's a reason GTA never technically looked as good as anything else.... because it did more than any other game, and pushed the hardware. And i didn't find it ugly at all, because it had a very good art style.

Coming up to 6 hours now :cool: .

i hope the trailer is reasonably long, and actually shows something meaningful, if the game is supposed to be out in october or whatever you would expect them to have something to show by now.

Is anyone worried that with this amount of demand for the trailer / game that the site may go down and leave us all very annoyed?

i hope the trailer is reasonably long, and actually shows something meaningful, if the game is supposed to be out in october or whatever you would expect them to have something to show by now.

The official trailer for Grand Theft Auto IV is only a few days away as of this writing, and publisher Rockstar has promised that it won't just be some infuriatingly quick teaser. Instead, it'll offer up the first substantial look into what the game is all about, and internet speculation over what that might be has kicked the rumor mill into high gear.

Is anyone worried that with this amount of demand for the trailer / game that the site may go down and leave us all very annoyed?

Spong.com says they will have it in HD

With youtube, gametrailers and all the other video sharing websites itll spread like fire!

The official trailer for Grand Theft Auto IV is only a few days away as of this writing, and publisher Rockstar has promised that it won't just be some infuriatingly quick teaser. Instead, it'll offer up the first substantial look into what the game is all about, and internet speculation over what that might be has kicked the rumor mill into high gear.

Did you forget the quote marks? :p

I was just playing san andreas, was driving through the woodlands, and noticed how sharp the edges are on everything, cant wait to see some curves in IV :D lol

So excited about this hope it is coming to PC soon or I may have to invest in a console.

It will come sooner or later

.....dont worry, beeee happy :whistle: