Post your (Mac) desktop

hopefully i will soon be among the mac ownership crew, heh. powerbook here i come :).

oh, i also found it kind of humorous that almost all of the posted desktops here have a Microsoft mouse connected to their mac :).

These shots are a couple of months old.. And there's usually a blue rug on the floor, so the room feels darker most of the time than what can be seen here :)

http://www.cerbero.thinkhost.com/room/0006.jpg

The rest of my room is here...

Where can I get that table? I haven't seen anything like that where I live, and have been looking for something like this for a while..

there's something wrong with people that can manage to keep their room that tidy. :no: :blink: :wacko:

lol, thank you :blink: ;)

Where can I get that table? I haven't seen anything like that where I live, and have been looking for something like this for a while..

IKEA. Separate legs and top. Cost me about $70 :D

IKEA. Separate legs and top. Cost me about $70 :D

I'll have to run to our local IKEA, hopefully they have that.. Can I print your picture to show them.. Will you sue me? lol

btw, do you remember what the table top was called? That way I could give them a call and save myself the trip..

The top is called "LAURI", and the legs are called "CURRY". And yes, all those names that IKEA has for their products sound just as stupid to swedes as it does to other people :D

Edited by cerbero

btw, do you remember what the table top was called? That way I could give them a call and save myself the trip..

The top is called "LAURI", and the legs are called "CURRY". And yes, all those names that IKEA has for their products sound just as stupid to swedes as it does to other people :D

thanks. Hopefully they have this stuff here

ok found my cable for the digicam here are the pix of my old ass ibook, i'll be getting one of the new ones come january

my old ibook

ibook_1.jpg

ibook connected to my xp box

ibook_2.jpg

linksys, wireless router for my airport card

ibook_3.jpg

my pc :)

ibook_4.jpg

printer and cable modem

ibook_5.jpg

Edited by iCe|

thanks. Hopefully they have this stuff here

Crap..

They have 2 sizes of this table top, but don't have it in stock... I'll have to wait until the new year :(

You know, WK, most people have dual monitors, not the other way around.... :D Oh, and where's the reflection? We all want to see your pretty face :)

Anyhoo, lemme use the digicam I bought my gf for christmas (cause it's better than mine :D ). one sec here....:

http://dorm.timdorr.com/pics/imac/footup.JPG

The rest are here (including the iPod): http://dorm.timdorr.com/pics/imac/

Haha, I got those same shoes, they're very cool. Anyone tell ya you have nice shoes? :p

my small corner of the livingroom. I can't wait to move into a bigger place.

macdesktop.jpg

One gold star to any Transformer fans that can name the Decepticon I have standing between my WC3 figures and my Clie.

:happy:

One gold star to any Transformer fans that can name the Decepticon I have standing between my WC3 figures and my Clie.

azazel, i think he ran off before you could take the pic lol

I believe that's Ravage, one of Soundwaves tapes :D

I'll be posting a pic of my desk here soon, I really want a new one.

Cracks me up.... So far I think I've counted three MS mice in these Mac pictures..... I know Apple makes good computers and MS makes good mice, but it is a little ironic..... (BTW I don't have a Mac but I do have two MS mice)

my small corner of the livingroom.  I can't wait to move into a bigger place.  

azazel, i think he ran off before you could take the pic lol

nope, he's there. the little black thing standing there (on four legs, hint hint).

my small corner of the livingroom.  I can't wait to move into a bigger place.  

I believe that's Ravage, one of Soundwaves tapes :D

I'll be posting a pic of my desk here soon, I really want a new one.

Your gold star will be fed-ex'd to you tomorrow.