F1 World Championship 2007 Thread

Formula One World Championship 2007  

204 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the world champion this year?

• F. Alonso
    • L. Hamilton
    • G. Fisichella
    • H. Kovalainen
    • F. Massa
    • K. Raikkonen
    • J. Button
    • R. Barrichello
    • N. Heidfield
    • someone else...
  2. 2. Which team will win the Constructors Cup?

• McLaren
    • Renault
    • Ferrari
    • Honda
    • BMW Sauber
    • Toyota
    • Red Bull
    • Williams
    • Torro Rosso
    • Spyker / Super Aguri

Hamilton at the top again? What is this?

A nightmare for Alonso :laugh:

Slowonso only missed out because at one corner he sort did too much oversteer and it cost him a little bit of time. Not that it matters because as soon as Alonso finished second Lewis broke his time again.

You just have to feel for Button :laugh:

He keeps getting beaten by Honda's car from last year, and Lewis Hamilton and even Anthony Davidson are stealing all his thunder. Jenson who?

I don't know anything about F1 Racing, but from what i can see, Hamilton and Alonso is on the same team. Why pit them against eachother like that then? Calling one slow etc.

Guess that's just me :p

I don't know anything about F1 Racing, but from what i can see, Hamilton and Alonso is on the same team. Why pit them against eachother like that then? Calling one slow etc.

Guess that's just me :p

They aren't making them two battle, Alonso has won the last 2 world championships and he has made more mistakes then Lewis has so far. This is only Lewis first season!

It is not just Hamilton who is on a massive learning curve though, Alonso also has to adapt to a totally new car and new tires. Just ask Raikkonen how difficult it is to adapt from Michelin to Bridgestone.

Congratulations also to Sebastian Vettel. 19 Years old, 1st F1 race, 8th place. Also,

He also became the quickest driver to get a fine in F1, being fined $1,000 nine seconds into his career, after speeding in the pitlane.

Link

:laugh:

Since when did they fine you money? I thought it was all time based, ie : Drive through penalty.

This was in first practice for a race in august 2006 when he was on a testing session.

Great job Hamilton. Alonso will be a fool to say anything along the lines of "Hamilton was lucky". Hamilton beat him fair and square at Indy.

Was a good race, Hamilton was quality once again making no mistakes.

Also well done to Vettel, managing to grab a point, well done.

Good race overall. A lot of individual battles made for an interesting race from beginning to end. I like the Indianapolis track. I hope Ecclestone can come to terms with the track owner and have them race in Indy after this season

was a good race, very enjoyable and was good to see alonso and hamilton having a battle for first place

well done to Vettel too, for his first F1 race and managing to get a point at such a young age, another young racer i bet we will be seeing more of in the future!

Looking forward to the next match, some good stuff going on this season!