F1 World Championship 2007 Thread

Formula One World Championship 2007  

204 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the world champion this year?

• F. Alonso
    • L. Hamilton
    • G. Fisichella
    • H. Kovalainen
    • F. Massa
    • K. Raikkonen
    • J. Button
    • R. Barrichello
    • N. Heidfield
    • someone else...
  2. 2. Which team will win the Constructors Cup?

• McLaren
    • Renault
    • Ferrari
    • Honda
    • BMW Sauber
    • Toyota
    • Red Bull
    • Williams
    • Torro Rosso
    • Spyker / Super Aguri

was a good race, very enjoyable and was good to see alonso and hamilton having a battle for first place

well done to Vettel too, for his first F1 race and managing to get a point at such a young age, another young racer i bet we will be seeing more of in the future!

Looking forward to the next match, some good stuff going on this season!

I remember when Raikkonen did that for Sauber in his first race...it seems such a long time ago now though.

France GP Qualifying Results

fraqualfw9.png

oh At least Alonso will not receive any grid penalty..

btw Anyone have their name on one of Hondas? I got mine on Button's car. :D

Raikkonen was lucky, IMO. Massa got caught up in heavy traffic after his stop.

Hamiltons wheel to wheel racing with Kubica was great. Both showed they are good racers. Alonso's move on Heidfeld was pretty cool too. I expected Alonso to move further up the order overall.

oh ya. ferrari on top.. i hope that crazy guy in ferrari mechanics is banned from coming near teams pit. they should shoot him.

i predict ferrari is going **** everyone now.

Hamilton did a brilliant job. I was certain he would be second after Raikkonens lap. Glad he proved me wrong. :D

Qualifying was absolutely awesome!! i was sitting on hte pit straight right in front of the Mclaren/Ferrari garages. when hamilton came out- the crowd went bonkers..!! and when he got on pole the whole place jsut erupted- damn was it fantastic.!!!! i've taken loads of pics- will upload them when i get back home on monday. :D the silverstone track itself is jam packed- not even room to walk-

The Mclaren Mercedes stands were looked awesome with the safety car and mcalren slr on display along with a full size mp22- :D

all i can say is just WOW

I dont think ive ever been so excited about any sport ever as i was today, i think i nearly lept out my chair when he got pole!

very close though, if raikonnen hadnt pushed so hard and gone off abit at the end i think he would have been sat up front!

lets just hope hamilton can keep his nerve against those ferrari's as their pace was awesome in france