F1 World Championship 2007 Thread

Formula One World Championship 2007  

204 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Crazysah

Yeah. I thought he would have done it but then he lost 2 places. Oh well... Ferrari to be back next week!@

Awesome race none the less though!

Glassed Silver
Yeah. I thought he would have done it but then he lost 2 places. Oh well... Ferrari to be back next week!@

Awesome race none the less though!

uuhm...

Glassed Silver:mac

S.MULLA

Awesome race- Hamilton just took his chance on the first corner and it stuck soo well. i was soo happy when i saw a mclaren 1,2 by the 3rd corner :D

even though Mclaren kept it together- in the back of my mind i kept thinking the engine was going to give way at the end :p but it worked superbly... cant wait for next week..

Scirwode
felipe masse tried to pass lewis, but uhm... LOL

well try to get hold of a video (youtube, ...) because one gotta have seen that xD

I have to watch a repeat then.

Scirwode

ahmz

Ferrari gave it away at the first corner, pretty pathetic. And Massa... disappointing.

Glassed Silver
I have to watch a repeat then.

Scirwode

definately, you better do so!

that maneuver was like... LOL

.mcman

Friday Practice 1 Results

bahfri1hs2.png

Friday Practice 2 Results

bahfri2lu7.png

Syntax_Error

The Honda's are still about 2 seconds off the pace. I was hoping Jenson could challenge this year, hopefully they will bring this new redesigned car ahead of schedule!

ghostrider86

I hope that Kubica will finally win! ;)

Phillian

Whos going to Silverstong this year then :) :p I am :D:D

Crazysah

KIMI TO WIN!

S.MULLA
Whos going to Silverstong this year then :) :p I am :D :D

im going too... :D cant wait.!!! and i do hope the Mclarens get pole again..

Edited by Elite_graphix
Trex1024

im a big fan of McLaren but i think this year is looking good for Kimi Raikkonen. however, i want both Hamilton and Toyota to win. a first place podium for Toyota will be good coz i love Panasonic Toyota team, although they need to fire that greedy Ralf Shumaker if they wanna be taken seriously. maybe Williams will do it for a toyota powered car by landing in the podium. who knows, its only been three races. its pretty much anyones game at the moment. AND DAMMIT! I MISSED GOING TO THE AUSTRALIAN GP! DONT ASK WHY!

• 3 weeks later...
.mcman

Spanish GP Qualifying Results

spaqualjc4.png

Jimmy0

Don't know where Massa pulled that lap out from, but it certainly was a blinder.

Nicholas-c

if alonso didnt break so much on the last corner he would of taken pole glad Hamilton is up there still

Martyn
if alonso didnt break so much on the last corner he would of taken pole glad Hamilton is up there still

Wow, I had no idea some Neowin members could control a Formula 1 car better than a double World Champion.

Your wasted on here mate, go give Ron Dennis a ring (Y)

bayrider

The qualification round was definitely exciting. Hope the race tomorrow is just as exciting, but with the slowed track and less room to pass I'm not so confident

Shibby
Wow, I had no idea some Neowin members could control a Formula 1 car better than a double World Champion.

Your wasted on here mate, go give Ron Dennis a ring (Y)

So are you!

Better give Raffa a ring and tell him about some bargin players that could get him the Premiership and FA Cup.

While your at it, tell him to change his tatics slighty as well

:p

Kureb

Another Massa pole.

Goooooooooooo Massa!

Martyn
So are you!

Better give Raffa a ring and tell him about some bargin players that could get him the Premiership and FA Cup.

While your at it, tell him to change his tatics slighty as well

:p

Rafa is my love child, I feed my information directly to him :shiftyninja:

Nicholas-c

come on Hamilton!!! i like the great communication with the BMW team :p

.mcman

Spanish GP Results

sparacenk3.png

bayrider

Good race... most of the excitement was in the pits though! What the hell happened with Heidfeld!

metallithrax
Good race... most of the excitement was in the pits though! What the hell happened with Heidfeld!

Well, the brake guy let him go before the front right wheel was on. He set off, stopped, the nut went flying forward and was stopped by (I think) a Toyota guy. Heidfeld then started going again. He got out the pit lane, realised the wheel was gonna fall off so did a slow lap to get back into the pits where they secured the wheel and he went out again.