Vista 101.70 Leaked Drivers

Been using these for a few hours now, HUGE improvement over all previous drivers. Nvidia are moving in the right direction at last, and I love the new style control panel, way better than the last few attempts :)

GOOD:

Texas Hold'em now fixed.

main add for me is video setting for movies ie overlay which were not there before.

Though better the .41 drivers still had block appear when changing modes or UAC dialog opened/closed. NOw I have yet to see it.

BAD:

Maybe it is because I do not have a new nTune to go with it but unlike teh .41 drivers I now get several errors when entering control panel-

-nTune Server "Caution you do not have administrator privliges to execute this application"

-stresstestserver " " just the yeloow ! triangle.

This repeats one more time and then it opens.

Over at nvnews some were stating that ntune was working with these drivers, but it doesn't work for me, all it did is make my control panel take forever to open...wonder if I am doing something wrong..

Over at nvnews some were stating that ntune was working with these drivers, but it doesn't work for me, all it did is make my control panel take forever to open...wonder if I am doing something wrong..

Im having issues to getting errors.

Screens of control panel overlay and Hold'em:

1.jpg

2.jpg

From what im reading, still no overscan fixes.

Its stupid to say by nvidia that the overscan isn't correctable on the 8 series. Becuase the orignal driver released that came with my 8800 evga, works with overscan features.

So nVidia needs to not cave in. I can't do HDCP on my moniter becuase of the overscan.

These are great so far for me, playing Battlefield 2 is a dream, huge increase in performance. :)

Also glad for the Texas hold'em issue.