-Confirmed- Blizzard OFFICIALLY announcing a game May 19th!

Watch its a new expansion pack for WoW.

That would be nice....

However, I'll take a Diablo MMO any day... I did not particularly care for StarCraft...

Starcraft 2, Really be good but they should also release a patch for Starcraft the first one to fix all them hacks, geez i seen the Oblivion injectors ahhh you can fake all sorts.

StarCraft MMO blasts into orbit!

Saturday 5-May-2007

Blizzard's new sci-fi MMO is set to rock the world later this month, CVG has learned

Another MMORPG made by Blizzard thats uncalled for. But still if they do that I think ill have to force myself to play it being a massive Starcraft fan!

Is this a deffinate that Blizzard will be doing this?

Not interested.

Ever since WOW I'm not a Blizzard fan any longer. .... well let me rephrase that, I will NEVER buy another Blizzard MMO.

I was hoping, no, PRAYING that it was simply going to be a StarCraft 2 RTS, and NOT an MMO.

I love Starcraft, I love it with a passion. I love the universe, storyline, and Protoss FTW,

But Blizzard will never see a penny of a subscription from me, no matter if it's the best MMO ever created.

Thank you....drive thru.

Another MMORPG made by Blizzard thats uncalled for. But still if they do that I think ill have to force myself to play it being a massive Starcraft fan!

Is this a deffinate that Blizzard will be doing this?

nothing is set in stone untill Blizzard makes an official statment...I dont put much trust in undocumented sources...I mean anyone can have "Well placed US sources" :D

It won't be an MMO;

1)Blizzard already said that they don't want to or intend to support two MMORPG at the same time and that wow will be alive for atleast 10 more years where they will release one expansion per year.

2) Blizzard has already said no to these rumours.

quote:

"Blizzard also took pains to emphasize it has not become Vivendi's specialty MMOG developer. "We do not currently have any MMO development plans beyond the upcoming expansion for World of Warcraft, and furthermore, we don't have any intentions to focus on only one genre or platform with our future games," a rep told GameSpot. Indeed, Blizzard's jobs page has listings for both console and PC positions, although none mention any specific new titles by name"

Source

I heard a rumor (from a real life person. Zomg.) yesterday that this was Diablo III, actually. There have been hints to Starcraft II in the past, indeed. The line in the article about sci-fi would lead you to expect a Starcraft release.

You can 'confirm' and whatever else all you want. I'll believe either is coming when Blizzard actually makes an announcement.

Additionally, I SEVERELY doubt that they will run another MMO. Read the above post.

Hopefully we'll all be revisiting Battle.net pretty soon here :)

Can't wait.

I'd like it to be an MMO just to upset the hundreds of anti-MMO freaks out there. Diablo 3 would probably be cool, though. Starcraft isn't a very good game, in my opinion.

nothing is set in stone untill Blizzard makes an official statment...I dont put much trust in undocumented sources...I mean anyone can have "Well placed US sources" :D

ah thats good, Im not going to complain if Blizzard do but still I think people would like it more if they kept it the same as an RTS

Diablo III would be awesome using an updated WoW engine. No more top down 2D stuff, just a huge fully 3D game world, even larger than WoW but without the cartoony graphics. Something dark and fitting of the Diablo series.

Diablo III would be awesome using an updated WoW engine. No more top down 2D stuff, just a huge fully 3D game world, even larger than WoW but without the cartoony graphics. Something dark and fitting of the Diablo series.

Thats the best idea i've heard out of all the Blizzard threads kicking around. I would actually very much like to play a Diablo III with that sort of style/interface.

I remember this... this was from April's Fools Joke, you should have posted the others that had the wisp!

Yeah a gamespot April fools.

If it's Diablo III, then it will be a huge disappointment simply because there's no Diablo team any more.

from the CVG article, they have uncovered... starcraft MMO

I heard gossip about the new Starcraft being announced. I wonder what happened to Starcraft Ghost.

it got canned a long time ago :p

I heard gossip about the new Starcraft being announced. I wonder what happened to Starcraft Ghost.

it got canceled because they pulled the whole crew off the game to start and work on the starcraft mmo game. ;)