|OFFICIAL| Halo 3 Beta Blowout

Halo is actually about 350% more fun when you play with people you know ( Well, sort of )

Just so god damn annoying my headset is borked and half the time, Voices go through the headset, other half through the TV speakers.

Haha, I didn't realize you were Sethos. I was just about to add you :D I'll be back there shortly.

Seriously. To top it off I have no projects to work on, everything is awaiting client approval. It is going so painfully slow.

Cool (Y) I am pretty sure all three of you jokers are on my friends list already. LOL

Just 5 hours to go for me.

Damn work...

I think I might come down with a mysterious new medical condition... Halobetaitis (joke by jerzdawg this morning via text message to me)

hey when you guys are playing do u think one of you can invite me? ;) my gamertag is iconboy ofcourse

Haha, I didn't realize you were Sethos. I was just about to add you :D I'll be back there shortly.

Sneaky I Am :ninja:

Sorry i wasn't saying anything, i accidently sat on my Headset right before starting the Xbox ... So i need to go pick up a new one. Really wish they would make a more sturdy and comfortable headset.

Next time stop those Downloads too :laugh: My god, some of those lag spikes made me laugh.

hey when you guys are playing do u think one of you can invite me? ;) my gamertag is iconboy ofcourse

added you to my friends list, so as long as someone invites me, i will invite you. :yes:

added you to my friends list, so as long as someone invites me, i will invite you. :yes:

thanks :) maybe i should practice before you guys totally school me

lol

Enjoyed the beta the few hours i played earlier...

only thing i pick a fault with...when holding dual weapons... using melee drops one of them... id like to be able to keep hold of em both, in the middle of combat you dont wanna have to look to pick it back up and often enough im dead before i even see it!

but apart from that im loving it :)

EDIT::

Just got my stats...

Combat Stats Games: 13

Last Played: 17/05/2007 06:24:44

Total Kills: 95

Total Deaths: 156

Kill/Death Ratio: 0.609

Total Assists: 50

lol not as good as id hope!

thanks :) maybe i should practice before you guys totally school me

lol

no worries as i will be right there with you. i will definitely not be schooling anyone.

i have maybe played 50 rounds of Halo 2 MP in my life tops. and while i was never horrible, i was nowhere near really good.

in fact, i will go out on a limb right now and say i will probably have one of if not the lowest score every round for a while. it may be possible that since i have been playing a lot of graw 2 recently i might pick it up quicker than i think, but honestly i am pretty sure i am going to suck horribly. ;)

Can't wait to get into some games with you guys. :D My GT's in my sig if ya'll want to add me (Elliott Live if you can't see it)

bungie.net and your halo 3 stats.

Cheers

So far mine are

Games: 14

Last Played: 17/05/2007 12:03:58

Total Kills: 173

Total Deaths: 191

Kill/Death Ratio: 0.9058

Total Assists: 76

Beta Extended 4 Days as an Apology From Bungie!!

With the beta being available for a limited time, and people staying home from school or skipping work to play, Microsoft and Bungie had to do something to build up some good will. So the beta will now be extended four extra days: instead of ending on June 6 it will continue until June 10 at 11:59 p.m. EST.

http://arstechnica.com/journals/thumbs.ars...ms-extends-beta

Ready to be jealous of my stats.

First time i've ever played a Halo online. Also i only ever played one game even though it says 2, i joined and got killed and then game ended and froze :p

Combat Stats

Games: 2

Last Played: 17/05/2007 10:53:00

* Total Kills: 2

* Total Deaths: 8

* Kill/Death Ratio: 0.25

* Total Assists: 1

Ok, I hate all of you right now. I just finished my last final today, and now I don't have anything to do and it would be perfect if I was in the beta. Ah well.

j/k, I don't really hate you :p

-Spenser

I feel your pain.

I'm thinking I should invest in a big load of Live Gold when Halo 3 arrives :p

From the screenshots, it's hard to tell what the graphics are really like. Is the jump from Halo 2 substantial? Please say Yes :p

It still has the cool style of Halo but the graphics are higher res and the water is lovely :)

The graphics will still improve when the final version is out. Also MP isn't about the graphics.

Good game Meshuggah. We had a good team (Y)

My GT: TastyTerrorist

Just say you're from neowin.

Damn, I completely forgot you were Tasty Terrorist this entire time until right now.

Literally everyone who wants to play here is on my Friends list, so do not hold it against me if I cannot or do not get to everyone for whatever reason.

How does it work anyway so I have some idea when I hop on in two hours? Would I want to start a match, then just invite people? Join a match and invite people? I never started a single match in Halo 2, just joined them through an old co-worker I used to play with, so I remember the lobby and all of that, but honestly do not remember how I would get there.

So if anyone wants to clue me in on to what I should do when I get home so I am not wasting a half an hour figuring it all out, by all means share away.

I'm getting quite a bit of msgs from you guys. We unfortunatly have a 8 man neowin team on right now, but we are trying to get 16. It will be soon :)

That was kick ass :yes: We waited on you for 10 mins or something :p Sorry we didn't invite you back, it sucks how you can't do that unless you're in the lobby

Ji@nBing and the rest of us continued on for ages, we had some pretty good matches :cool: Although I think we need to work on the bomb matches lol

Lol we waited about 10 hours for him.... At least it felt that way...

Yeah we definately need to work on our bomb maps.

We kicked some ass everywhere else though