|OFFICIAL| Halo 3 Beta Blowout

Well I haven't said much about it to anyone but I've been making a Halo 3 montage for that Halo 3 Zune contest. I just finished about 2 hours ago but can't release it to the public before June 10th or I might be disqualified. But the montage features some of you guys and I'd like to thank yall for the footage of me killing you :p.

But next Saturday/Sunday, I'll be posting a link to that video so be ready for it.

Well I haven't said much about it to anyone but I've been making a Halo 3 montage for that Halo 3 Zune contest. I just finished about 2 hours ago but can't release it to the public before June 10th or I might be disqualified. But the montage features some of you guys and I'd like to thank yall for the footage of me killing you :p.

But next Saturday/Sunday, I'll be posting a link to that video so be ready for it.

Nice. Sounds cool and looking forward to seeing it. Good Luck. (Y)

they best fix the quitting scripts by final. they're terrible atm. if 1 person quits then at least half, if not more of the team is "booted". i'd much rather it if they kept in standbying. at least standbying is fairly rare.

New Halo 3 Beta (new build) footage:

http://www.xboxic.com/news/3017

Zanzibar looks really awesome, just the depth/height of the map makes it look so much bigger nevermind the new layout and rooms they added to the base :p

Did anyone notice in the bottom corner "Halo 3 - Xbox 360 / PC" :p, wonder how long it will be exclusive on 360 before ported to Vista

gamekings is one of the most uninformed gameshow there is, so they often just say bs about some games or forget to mention huge portions of a game in a review (like, they didn't even mention the customization or the auction house in the forza 2 review :p) but they do have great sense of humor which is the only reason i actually watch the show :p

gamekings is one of the most uninformed gameshow there is, so they often just say bs about some games or forget to mention huge portions of a game in a review (like, they didn't even mention the customization or the auction house in the forza 2 review :p) but they do have great sense of humor which is the only reason i actually watch the show :p

Ah ok, I've never seen the show before.

No doubt H3 will come to Vista anyways, they'll come back in 2 years and claim they knew first :p

Would have loved to have actually played with you guys but no...my intarnetz are retarded!

Whatever, I'll just have to hope that it'll be better tomorrow.

Would have loved to have actually played with you guys but no...my intarnetz are retarded!

Whatever, I'll just have to hope that it'll be better tomorrow.

Don't worry, you were there in spirit :rofl:

Hope it's not the final, not like a developer to have something over lap the title on the front

I don't know about games but many magazines have a picture overlapping parts of the title and in some cases covering most of it in arrogance because they believe that their magazine is so famous that there is actually no need to show the full title or something along those lines not sure if thats whats happening here but i sure as hell hope thats not the final i mean ive seen user submitted box art thats better than that :|

Zhanzhibar looksh shweeet ashh :drool:

I think these images are just placeholders until the real one is revealed tbh. I like the one of the 3 logo in blue surrounded by the clouds, it looks epic imo :D

So.... as the beta comes to an end on sunday, is everyone doing what i am and buying lots of food, drink and smoke to last till then. im on a halo3 mission from 6 tonight untill it gets taken of us sunday night.

come to think of it does anybody no when exactly it is taken away from us?