|OFFICIAL| Halo 3 Beta Blowout

It's the MC, he can do wtf he wants!

:rofl:

Trong - thanks downloading now :D

Edit: Just watched, caught my name a few times in the video, one of them I was completely owned with a rocket :laugh:. Cool video dude :)

Edited by DrunknMunky

Hey, guys. I posted last week about posting a video of my montage so here it is:

http://useruploads.mythica.org/view/Trongavicious.wmv

Lower quality: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3heOPzyyUuU

I didn't put in credits but I think the video is fine without them.

Intro song is "Gears of War" by Megadeth

Main song is "A Tout Le Monde" by Megadeth

Hey man, just watched it. That was pretty cool!

In terms of gameplay, however, I felt like there were too many 'simple' kills, like double-kills etc but the good parts were well placed and really flowed, I liked it.

In terms of editting it was great, I really liked how you made the whole thing like a dream sequence kinda. Really neat idea and great effects throughout, good pace as well. Just wondering, what did you edit it in?

I was using Sony Vegas 7 and Paint.NET. There were some parts where I just completly forgot about transitions and some parts where I put in the wrong transition. I had fun making it though. But yeah, I'm no friend to the multiple kills. Every game that I got triples and such, I forgot to record them.

Thanks guys because that was actually the first time I actually edited anything.

thats insane

12k + games

:o

Games: 1218

he has more of a life than that :p but nonetheless, i thought i'd played a lot... but i only have 400 games

Hey, guys. I posted last week about posting a video of my montage so here it is:

http://useruploads.mythica.org/view/Trongavicious.wmv

Lower quality: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3heOPzyyUuU

I didn't put in credits but I think the video is fine without them.

Intro song is "Gears of War" by Megadeth

Main song is "A Tout Le Monde" by Megadeth

Great montage mate saw my name there a couple of times too :laugh: umm yeh so take note fellow Halo players if you are going to make a montage try to stick to this quality as it should be standard.

Great effects, great killing sprees and good stuff in general look forward to getting owned by you some more come September 26th :D :laugh:

tonights matches owned......nuff said

Definitely. We were Living La Vida Loca ;)

My personal favorite part is when I said "How do you mute people again?" LOL I crack myself up sometimes. :shiftyninja: :rofl:

It was also funny how I kept saying one more match for like 5 matches, even though my fiance was not amused towards the end there. :p

@ Trong

Really good job man. Seriously. Kick Ass. Excellent work. Props to you.

Watching his video made me curious, what sensitivity do you guys put your controller to?

Is the Beta officially over?

If not, I am going to play for about an hour literally once I submit this post before my soon to be brother in law comes over and helps me tune my car in Forza 2.

Watching his video made me curious, what sensitivity do you guys put your controller to?

7, but cranked it to 10 when playing shotgun or sword matches on Halo 2.

I play on 7 usually as well. I just need high sensitivity because I'm so used to FPS games on the PC. I don't invert the Y axis though. I used to, but for some reason it seems so strange now.

My sensitivity is usually 5. Gives me a good balance for Sniping and dual-wielding. Although, aiming does seem a lot more imprecise in Halo 3 than it did in Halo 2. Hopefully the final will tweak that a bit.

aww... i don't want it to end! :cry: gotta wait until september now until i can have more 3 hour nights.

at least one of my friends got to colonel before it ended :)

Well all though this was a great beta, I expect the real game to be even more amazing.

CHEERS TO SEPTEMBER 25TH!

Oh man, today just reminded me how much I'm going to miss it when the Beta's done. :(

But I still have seven hours, and my friend is coming over soon, so we're going to play as much as possible before it's done.

My sensitivity is usually 5. Gives me a good balance for Sniping and dual-wielding. Although, aiming does seem a lot more imprecise in Halo 3 than it did in Halo 2. Hopefully the final will tweak that a bit.

I believe they just decreased the range of the auto aim, which IMO was brilliant. More skill, less computer aid.

While we all say our final goodbyes to the beta, I would like to post my uber pwnage stats. :p

Total Kills: 5531

Total Deaths: 2611

Kill/Death Ratio: 2.1183

Total Assists: 1839

Thanks everyone for the replies about the sensitivity. Definitely going to have to play with it when the retail game is released.

While we all say our final goodbyes to the beta, I would like to post my uber pwnage stats. :p

<ridiculously good stats>

:(

Total Kills: 1287

Total Deaths: 1797

Kill/Death Ratio: 0.7162

Total Assists: 661