[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

I don't even remember posting that- was a little drunk a few hours ago. I never type that much on this forum- I blame the beer.

hahahaha thats hilarious. Gave me a good chuckle.

On another note, JediX still CAPS every OTHER word? heh...

The 3rd season would have a lot more action for sure. Set in the future, they couldn't do the whole girlfriend from school crapola they wasted most of Season 2 with. While I don't think pure action is the way to go Season 2 definitely lacked it. Season 3 would make up for it. The premise alone requires it. I'm still hopeful for another season, set in the future similar to the new movie I can see Warner pushing for another season to help promote it.

I think that there would be a Season 3. If FOX does not pick it up (which it will *raises first*) another network can, *cough The CW cough*.

I think that there would be a Season 3. If FOX does not pick it up (which it will *raises first*) another network can, *cough The CW cough*.

CW full of teen angst...yeh :p

Pair it will Supernatural or Smallville

CW full of teen angst...yeh :p

Pair it will Supernatural or Smallville

Who cares. I don't watch that network at ALL. The WB produces T:SCC and why can't they put it on their own network?

I want you all to answer me a question. How come the producers of TV shows, lets say NBC Universal who produces House, don't air it on their own network, but its on FOX? Like T:SCC is made by the WB and its not on the CW. Or HIMYM is produced by FOX, but its on CBS. Why?

There's only two places it really can go if it doesn't get picked up by Fox for a third season and that would be SyFy, and CW. I still think that Fox will probably pick it up for a 3rd season at the least. The movie will probably help the show get a bigger audience- Fox won't get any money out of the moive but if more people show up to watch the show it does help Fox. The only questions are, Is the 3rd season the last season, and will it be 13 episodes?

Who cares. I don't watch that network at ALL. The WB produces T:SCC and why can't they put it on their own network?

I want you all to answer me a question. How come the producers of TV shows, lets say NBC Universal who produces House, don't air it on their own network, but its on FOX? Like T:SCC is made by the WB and its not on the CW. Or HIMYM is produced by FOX, but its on CBS. Why?

I have no idea why they do things like this. It really doesn't make much sense to me.

I just think CW would be a crap shoot move, look at their network and other then Supernatural what's edgy on there and sci-fi'ish (maybe smallville).

They have Melrose Place coming back next year...it's just not the right channel...Syfy tho is...just like Dollhouse should go there.

I just think CW would be a crap shoot move, look at their network and other then Supernatural what's edgy on there and sci-fi'ish (maybe smallville).

They have Melrose Place coming back next year...it's just not the right channel...Syfy tho is...just like Dollhouse should go there.

I agree that CW is a crap shoot- Right now if the show isn't picked up and Josh Friedman is able to try and get it moved to another network then I would have to say that SyFy would be the best choice. The only problem is it wouldn't be aired until the 2010-2011 Fall season- This is why I'm still hoping that Fox renews it for another season because if they renew and say it's the last season then there's a good chance that Josh Friedman can start talking to SyFy about it being picked up.

SyFy would be nice, especially with their lack of Stargate these days they could use the extra ratings with already established shows, Dollhouse/Terminator. I think the reasons why studios don't air shows on their own networks comes down to ratings/money. Fox and other networks get higher ratings so advertises pay more for it. The studios don't care because Fox pays for the right to air it on their network. If they aired it on their own they'd make less.

SyFy would be nice, especially with their lack of Stargate these days they could use the extra ratings with already established shows, Dollhouse/Terminator. I think the reasons why studios don't air shows on their own networks comes down to ratings/money. Fox and other networks get higher ratings so advertises pay more for it. The studios don't care because Fox pays for the right to air it on their network. If they aired it on their own they'd make less.

After doing some thinking about the show, and some other things. I would like to know why Josh Friedman told everyone not to say anything about the show to anyone no matter the news after Terminator won the Eonline poll. Was it because he didn't want to give false hope to there fans by having us read things from EW, and other sources, or was it because maybe there's a chance of a deal being worked out between Fox, and WB.

I was talking to some people at the Twiki, and it's what got me thinking about this. I guess we'll know in 4 days.

Edit- I can't spell.

Edited by kaotic

Look at him trying to be all edgy haha....still tho getting the actors to ring in is awesome!

Yeah I agree it was awesome, but I think he's the first of the actors to do something like this. I know BAG was on skynext, and GoL, but that's about it really.

Why must he be shirtless, and possibly drunk lol. He's probably filming that using a mac too. what a punk.

Something tells me a drunken call to fox isn't going to help. Besides anyone can call in and pretend to be them.

Why must he be shirtless, and possibly drunk lol. He's probably filming that using a mac too. what a punk.

Something tells me a drunken call to fox isn't going to help. Besides anyone can call in and pretend to be them.

Yeah I thought that plus he looked stoned...he was smoking something :rofl:

OMG, Thomas's video just makes me want to hate the series..... he's a real jerk - I'd hate to be working with a guy like that.

Well- I'm starting to get really annoyed with the fact that there hasn't been any info on this show leaked. I would like to know anything at this point good, or bad. I think TSCC and maybe Bones are the only shows that haven't had anything leak about them being renewed, or canceled.

Well- I'm starting to get really annoyed with the fact that there hasn't been any info on this show leaked. I would like to know anything at this point good, or bad. I think TSCC and maybe Bones are the only shows that haven't had anything leak about them being renewed, or canceled.

Yeah I have to admit its weird we have heard nothing, especially as I said yesterday Dollhouse had next to near press about a renewal.