[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

Yeah I have to admit its weird we have heard nothing, especially as I said yesterday Dollhouse had next to near press about a renewal.

Yeah it's really weird. I watched Doll House, but to be honest if TSCC doesn't come back the only show that I would probably want on that network is Fringe. I was the only show that is as good as TSCC.

Yeah it's really weird. I watched Doll House, but to be honest if TSCC doesn't come back the only show that I would probably want on that network is Fringe. I was the only show that is as good as TSCC.

I am wondering whether dollhouse got second season because of the past...I am not saying it deserved one because the show was awesome but the ratings were terrible.

OMG, Thomas's video just makes me want to hate the series..... he's a real jerk - I'd hate to be working with a guy like that.

Come on you guys... I think he was the 1st actor that did something like this. Give him a break. He was "asking" to keep working. A lil of understanding in there.

I have to admit that I destroy this series since the beginning but I miss this series too. Seems like the last ep was that good to keep me (??) waiting for something more. Or maybe not. That was how should end.

I am wondering whether dollhouse got second season because of the past...I am not saying it deserved one because the show was awesome but the ratings were terrible.

Right now Rappy I'm looking it like no news is good news. I just don't see how they can bring Doll House back (no offense to it's fans but the ratings were worse than TSCC) and not TSCC. I still have some hope that the show will be able to at the very least get 13 episodes so the story can come to a end.

Right now Rappy I'm looking it like no news is good news. I just don't see how they can bring Doll House back (no offense to it's fans but the ratings were worse than TSCC) and not TSCC. I still have some hope that the show will be able to at the very least get 13 episodes so the story can come to a end.

Yeah the last week was awful for Dollhouse but I feel they are just waiting...until the official announcement they probably had to say yes to Dollhouse because someone leaked it

hopefully with the release of the new movie, it will bring up TSCC ratings up and bring back hope!

TSCC will not be renewed.

It has NO action (Not much anyway) like the movies do... People aren't stupid. They know TSCC is pretty weak in action.

With or without Terminator Salvation, I gurantee it WON'T make a difference! NOT unless producers of TSCC can promise us a more Action-packed Season 3 with Heavy promotions, it's gone!

TSCC will not be renewed.

It has NO action (Not much anyway) like the movies do... People aren't stupid. They know TSCC is pretty weak in action.

With or without Terminator Salvation, I gurantee it WON'T make a difference! NOT unless producers of TSCC can promise us a more Action-packed Season 3!

Jedi the show was never about action- didn't we already have this discussion? Anyway as I said if the show can get 13 episodes to finish the story I would be fine with that. I think that is probably what will happen- If TSCC were canceled, Fox would have announced it weeks ago. Announcing it back then would have allowed time to go by and for the uproar over its cancellation to subside. The movie is coming out and I don't see them completely canceling this show right before the movie is released. Anyway I still believe that no news is good news.

Don't worry Jedi loves the action :p

The show has a great story to it but I think this has been said many times so better not keep saying it :)

Well, we find out tomorrow. Roll on the announcement that Fox have picked it up for another season :D

A few places are now saying the show is canceled. If this is really true then Fox is *******, and what is the point to trying to save a show if Fox, and WB just don't give a **** to begin with? TSCC had a lot of fan support trying to save it, but I guess in the end Fox doesn't care.

A few places are now saying the show is canceled. If this is really true then Fox is *******, and what is the point to trying to save a show if Fox, and WB just don't give a **** to begin with? TSCC had a lot of fan support trying to save it, but I guess in the end Fox doesn't care.

orly? where are these places...there are only a few that can be trusted imo which are E!, TV Guide or EW.

There's a new poll and it's about which season finale was the best this year. My vote is on TSCC I still think it was the best- Lost was the second.

http://io9.com/5258498/which-season-finale-was-the-best

How's TSCC better than Lost?

I saw TSCC and I was Bored.

Lost is totally Mind Blowing!!!

No way Lost could lost this one, period.

RIGGED!!!

Have you looked at how is the show doing with Majority of viewers? Old T1/T2/T3 fans?

Simply because YOU like it, doesn't mean the show is really that good, and Fox is idiots to cancel it!

I know I am a DIEHARD terminator fan, and I find TSCC Boring!!

It don't have that good of story, but I give you a chance to change my Mind! What's so good about the story? :)

Nobody still has yet explained to me what's so good about the story.

Simply because YOU like it, doesn't mean the show is really that good, and Fox is idiots to cancel it!

I know I am a DIEHARD terminator fan, and I find TSCC Boring!!

sigh.

All you seem to want is explosions and fast action. A TV show with TSCC's budget could never afford that every week. It wasn't a *fantastic* show but nor was it terrible. It dragged a little during mid season but other than that it was ok

sigh.

All you seem to want is explosions and fast action. A TV show with TSCC's budget could never afford that every week. It wasn't a *fantastic* show but nor was it terrible. It dragged a little during mid season but other than that it was ok

Yeah I agree...Jedi the reason I haven't replied to you according to that point is because all you will do is pick holes in my explanation so I don't want to waste my energy replying.

:crazy: The finale was incredible. They can't end it like that.

Ok I still don't get it.

I watched it and I was bored than other shows I watched (Lost, 24, Heroes, Fringe, and even Smallville)

Again, Explain what's SO great about it?

If this Finale was really that Awesome, you people sure have a hard time even explaining it.

This seems to me more like opinion of a Minority, than opinion of the majority.