[Cancelled] Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator Series)

the quick fact in the decision seems that fox makes and produces dollhouse, where tscc was produced by wb, so the dvd earnings would be less for fox, in simple things, it all comes down to money :ninja:

That is the only explanation I can really think of, but how much will they make off of Dollhouse on DVD, besides the 25 poeple in the DH thread here who will buy that steamer. :p

Yep, I liked it and rank it in my top scifi shows. Maybe they will renew it next year, or another network or something. We can have hope! Like in T3, judgement day is inevitable. It will return, it's just been delayed :laugh: Fox just blew up Cyberdyne.

Terminator will definitely sell more than Dollhouse will. While I'm glad it's coming back, it won't sell nearly as much as its got a much smaller fan base. Terminator is where the money is at.

RIP Sarah Connor.

I loved the show, like i did BSG. But every show has its moments.

Overall, another show im gonna miss.

You guys might hear rumors (started on the Twiki) that SyFy might pick up TSCC- Don't by if to it. It would be great but I don't see it happening (even tho they're the network that can afford it).

You guys might hear rumors (started on the Twiki) that SyFy might pick up TSCC- Don't by if to it. It would be great but I don't see it happening (even tho they're the network that can afford it).

I have to admit I haven't heard them but it wouldn't surprise me it would start, tbf tho they said the stories finished so its finished.

I've just watched the finale... Hmmm. It could end like that - I mean, we have a John Connor in the future who could maybe become a leader...?

Yea that video game cut scene of a show is pretty balls. Hope they don't let it die because of Fox, but at this point I've come to terms with it :(

nooooooooooooooo

please! what can we do to save it? I mean the FANS!

unfortunately fans have no say in such matters.

star trek had even the bigger following yet it couldnt be saved either.

We can bitch and moan, and stop watching Fox so they cancel more shows because their douchebags. Btw, nice Dollhouse inspired sig there Rappy, try to keep this one through the weekend.

Very strange to cancel it now so soon before the movie in my opinion.

How so? The show has absolutely nothing to do with the new movie.

Not a stretch at all. SCC is based after T2, while Salvation is based after T3. The fact that they're both within the Terminator universe doesn't mean they're both tied together.

Dear Friends,

Here is my long overdue thank you note to anyone and every person who has watched our pride and joy Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles? Now that our season is done and I somehow feel far away, I want to say that it wouldn?t have been possible without faithful viewers; and it wouldn?t have been fun to make without such sincere interest from you?

I choose to post my note on Cristelle?s website so that I could also thank her for the beautiful work she has done, on my behalf, for this site. I come here to reminisce from time to time because she has posted so many of my best memories. Thank you Cristelle?

Anyway, I just want to say that acting for anyone who enjoys it is a privilege. Thank you all for helping make that possible. I am devastated that our show will not be back (Jameron forever!!!), but I can?t say that I?m ungrateful for the opportunity to be part of something so special. I?m really proud of what our team put together and eternally thankful to all of you for embracing what we were trying to do?

I love Josh very much and thank him. He pushed to make me part of this cast and created a series that was unique and beautiful. James Middleton held us together, staying with us everyday on set and talking us through every step? John Wirth and Jill Danton are all- stars that I pray I work with again?.ALL of our writers. Toni, thank you for giving me Allison from Palmdale?

I was just going through my scripts this morning? (I thought it was time). I picked up-

?Born To Run?

written by Josh Friedman

I?m going to miss that so much. I?m really sad?

You know I?m not good at posting things but this is my effort. I?m not very brilliant, witty or poetic like my mentors (you know who they are) but I love you,

S

Source