WWDC 2007 Play-by-Play

It seems it's based on Cover Flow.

Scirwode

What the hell!!! I knew Leopard would bring change, but THAT much!? I am skeptical about the New Dock, New Desktop and New Finder things, but I have seen just a few screenshots that don't describe stuff clearly. Let's see how it goes along!

+1 there. I think the new desktop makes things look a lot cleaner.

10:32 am Dialog box just popped up - World of Warcraft crashed

lol, wonder what server he plays on

but i play WoW onmy Macbook Pro, runs beautiful, must be some mods hes using, lol

Hokays, so we have another say at least another 20 minutes on the remaining 6 or so Leopard features. This still doesn't account for the Apple store's closure, nor the leftover time in the keynote. THAT should be fairly exciting, too =D.

dunno but 28 seconds to apply a filter on it 64bit 81 seconds for the 32bit!

wooo number 6 of 10 already what else can he talk about :p

YAY!

It's all about OSX... I hope Steve will talk about hardware soon!!!

This is a developers conference, not going to get a lot of hardware talk at a developers conference.

i think all the features are great. new finder, new desktop, new icons, time machine, everything. =) looks great. although im not of the ichat communit, still happy something changes. =)

Well, the ten new features have been displayed and look good. 129 dollars for leopard and then a joke about a premium version, ultimate etc :rofl:

I wonder if Steve Ballmer might decide to sue considering his image came out :shifty: . Then again, he might get a chuckle out of it, as I have :rofl: !

Scirwode