January Desktops of 2003

thanks kainashi. anyway, i'm using WinXP.

the wallpaper i'm using is called Aerialsm. I got it from last month's desktop thread.

i did some simple PS modding and changed the sides to match the color scheme of my desktop.

i also made a light grey version.

PM me to get them. ;)

~edit~

hey rivak, you made the scheme?

it's really awesome. thanks for it.

Hehe, hmm...Well considering it's just thrown together Something Bumpy Blue by KoL, this new long way home by whoever, and Tribal's Whistler / Watercolor wallpaper it'd take 6 years to get permissions and it's not worth it ;)...Sorry!

Heres mine:

http://active.mdsalih.com/active_mdsalih-v2_thumb.jpg

Click for full size image (~382kb)

Click here for high quality image (1.09 MB)

This is V.2 in my line of active desktops... some may have seen Version 1 - pretty much follows on from there... got a larger res screen... so was able to fit more stuff on... eventually didn;t find enough.. and bungged on any crap (I.E. the organizer :p)

Read he text "Active.MdSalih Information" on the desktop screenie for full details on the desktop.

MdSalih

05:00 - Eat something

05:01 - Back to...

So you have one minute to eat breakfast - whats wrong with you - dont you know breakfast is the most important meal of the day! :p :laugh:

Wallpaper: Got it from the site URL on the wallpaper

Icons: Pipes Green

Theme: Rhapsodized

Tried to go for a nice, cartoonish clean kind of feel somewhat similiar to Super Mario Sunshine desktop, i think JetAudio's skin fits the bill real nicely.

Toon2GoSmall.jpg

Do What It Says

Right.. clicking it does nothing.

And deron, I only have those 7 icons you see converted to Bluecurve. I use standard others.

Edit: Ok it works now kinda.

Yeah, I was trying to get that to work but it obviously doesn't. So much for BBCode

It's actually quite simple, you just change one bitmap in StyleBuilder.

which one would that be? PM me if anyone knoes or u do Labtec...

*off to d.l stylebuilder again ;)

Hehe, hmm...Well considering it's just thrown together Something Bumpy Blue by KoL, this new long way home by whoever, and Tribal's Whistler / Watercolor wallpaper it'd take 6 years to get permissions and it's not worth it ;)...Sorry!

do you actually need permission to release it? i thought you could distribute it, since the originals are also being distributed, which allows anyone to change it the way they want?

i'm not really quite sure. so i'm just wondering. :rolleyes:

Yeah I saw her on MTV while flipping through channels. I was mostly watching Insomniac on Comedy Central. Avril looked pretty good on MTV i guess. I'm not into that skater chick look that much and it seems like that brings down her looks more than it helps...but yeah...whatever...thats what I think.

Yeah I saw her on MTV while flipping through channels. I was mostly watching Insomniac on Comedy Central. Avril looked pretty good on MTV i guess. I'm not into that skater chick look that much and it seems like that brings down her looks more than it helps...but yeah...whatever...thats what I think.

yeah dude. i totally feel the same. i really don't like the skater look. but her personality is just so awesome.

i hella wish i had her as a friend. i think she'd be a great one.

anyway, yes yes thank you Remote for providing the wallpaper. :laugh: ;)