The Simpsons Movie

I would give it 5 out of 10. I'm a Simpsons fan but thought it was far too average, I have seen much better episodes. Bit disappointed really as I was really looking forward to it.

I'm a huge fan of the Simpsons but I felt the movie was nothing amazing. It had some highlights, but the movie felt like it was a long episode. Personally, I was expecting more.

I'm a huge fan of the Simpsons but I felt the movie was nothing amazing. It had some highlights, but the movie felt like it was a long episode. Personally, I was expecting more.

That's what I'm expecting. People are just giddy to see this show on the big screen. And I use to be a Simpsons fanatic.

Milhouse: I've watched the Itchy & Scratchy Movie 13 times.

Nelson: I've watched it 19 times.

Bart: You guys must be getting pretty sick of that movie by now.

Milhouse: Nobody who watched the movie would say that!

Nelson: Let's get him!

Unfortunately, unlike the Itchy & Scratchy Movie in the Simpsons world, I don't think I'd watch the Simpsons Movie 19 times. It just doesn't have that many ever-lasting jokes that you could watch over and over, like in the classic Simpsons. But it was hilariously funny the first time round (especially laughing along with 200 or so people you don't know in the cinemas).

"I regret nothing!"

It was an ok movie, felt like a long Simpson episode.

Had a good few funny moments, but the rest just got a few smiles.

I only ended up seeing it as me and a friend went to see Transformers again, but we were late and we didn't have time to wait for the next one, which was a pity.

I loved it. Granted I thought the South Park Movie was better, but the Simpsons didn't let me down.

I'm the only one who clapped when Homer and Bart made it over Springfield Gorge. From the classic episode in the first years of the series. I kinda felt embarrassed but what the hell. It was sorta like in the South Park Movie when Kenny drops his hood and you see his face.

Another scene I loved was Martin kicking the crap out of Jimbo, Dolph and Kearney (the bullies).

The only problem was that when they set up a joke, the punchline was usually predictable. Some things would have been a lot funnier if they went with the unexpected like when Apu told Mr Burns to look into his heart for the answer, if Burns did something nice it woulda been a lot finnier then him "releasing the hounds".

That and it was kinda ackward to see Bart's penis. Kinda funny but ackward too since he's 12.

But all in all I loved it!

it's not worth the money, but it has a few jokes. the animation seemed a bit updated at the beginning and near the end.. the middle of the episode i mean movie seemed like it went back to the old style of drawing.

3/5

• 3 weeks later...

Exactly my thoughts.

Radish?