What does your user tag mean

What does everyones user tag mean or how did you come up with it?

Netrack came from the dos command of netstat, thus the net part but netstat was already taken and somehow came up with track instead...thus netrack

I was trying to think of a username... couldn't

- It was storming outside...

- Saw lightning... thought lighting for a username was lame...

- Lightning = electricity... electricity = shock... put a z on the end to make it cool... = shockz

I used to have 1104 on the end of it (my birthday)... but was sick of typing the numbers in everytime i logged in.

I was trying to think of a username... couldn't

- It was storming outside...

- Saw lightning... thought lighting for a username was lame...

- Lightning = electricity... electricity = shock... put a z on the end to make it cool... = shockz

I used to have 1104 on the end of it (my birthday)... but was sick of typing the numbers in everytime i logged in.

heh! thats how i came up with my xbox live tag...i was trying to think of somehing...looked down in my hand and saw a miller genuine draft...typed in MillerGdraft and behold it wasnt taken!

my brother made it up, it was all his doing.

rEiVeRjOhN :

reivers were thieves or something along the border between scotland and england back in the middle ages, i think.

john, well its a name.

i may change it but it has grown on me, started to feel ok. and i did go to the bother of making a sig with it there.......

I wanted something to do with pixels, but I also wanted something that I could have a gamertag of as well... "pixels" was taken as a gamertag, so I added giga and it worked for both.

I typed my username in and tabbed into the display name when a green check popped up on my username :/ lame

...not that it really matters im a noob to this forum but love you guys, I havn't seen one flaming yet :o

Get this.....My name...is John.

freaky, no?

Holy **** that's scary man!

Mine's my name with uber-1337 numbers(!) and the year i started using it :p

ooh .. you're not going to believe this one...

never had a nick before .. we started gaming over LAN (good old CnC) and had to think of a nick.

it was late and the moon was out. i tought of moonmaster (i know kinda lame) .. used that for a bit

other games didn't accept such a long nick so i made it mmaster

year later hotmail came along .. tried signing up but there already were like 22 mmaster's

i became mmaster23

used it ever since.

sometimes i also use masterdude... dunno why

me and a few mates that play online games started using nicknames other than our real names lol

i picked charlie

My name exmachina08 comes from the latin phrase Deus Ex Machina or god from the machine which was a way of telling a story usually through a play in which zeus would come down from the heavens and destroy the main character and thereby abruptly ending the story. The 08 comes from my graduation year and because ExMachina is usually taken whenever I register

This should be a fun thread. One day I was enjoying some...stuff and I invented the word "swuzzle" to describe how I felt, which was relaxed and happy. Sometime after that I wanted a new name (all my other handles have sucked) so I stuck "bum" on the end because I like being relaxed and happy. I am the only swuzzlebum on Google, because I am the only swuzzlebum evar. :laugh:

Needed a nick. At the time I was driving a Ford Ranger that had the letters LG in the plate. I knew there were tons of Rangers, so I added the LG.

My 1st and last name, Chris C. Mathematically speaking, C to the second power or squared (?). Thus, C? or Squared. But like Shockz, I took away the 'd' and added the 'z' for teh coolness factor!!

'Lieutenant David' followed by the first letter of my surname.

It's a name I started using while playing Star Trek Elite Force multiplayer, and it stuck.