What does your user tag mean

Well... J?germeister is one of my favorite drinks, and it translates as "master hunter". I'm no hunter, but I am above average computer user, hence -> "usermeister" :devil::

Came up with it pretty quickly during a hungover induced creative block :DD

my name is <i dont want my name exposed> ,I like AC Milan football Club!!!

My girl friend's name is Candy.

so you guys guess it !!

aclca---(ac)lheson (l)ove (ca)ndy!!

ha

Its German for "the boss"

He was a fictional extreme Nazi leader during WWII created by the British Secret service to spread lies, black propaganda and disinformation ;)

I've been using mine since back in the day on IRC starting in 95. metal because I'm a big fan of metal music, and dragen, because I'm a huge fan of fantasy novels (Robert Jordan, Raymond Feist, David Eddings, David Drake, etc.) and the spelling with 'dragon' was taken, so I changed the 'o' to an 'e' and whaddya know. My original nick was suicide_machine (a song by the band Death), but most nets I was on already had someone using that nick, so I converted everything over to metal_dragen. I generally shorten it when gaming to just metal.

my brother made it up, it was all his doing.

rEiVeRjOhN :

reivers were thieves or something along the border between scotland and england back in the middle ages, i think.

john, well its a name.

i may change it but it has grown on me, started to feel ok. and i did go to the bother of making a sig with it there.......

well i finally did change it to something more appropriate cause i figured rEiVeRjOhN sounded a bit stupid and i had the feeling that people i never met were laughing at me (you know, like they do) ;)

anyway james is my name, 7 is my number :p

Mouse was my nickname since I was very young and 53 is the year I was born. Since 1996 I have not seen any other use of My nick, so far , so good. Only squack to date was SBC when I switched to their service, they made me add 1 to the beginning.

Nice site and thanks for free registration. There is much to see and do here.

mouse53