What does your user tag mean

^ I'm a trekkie as well which is exactly the reason why my username was "Section 31" for a few years. I recently changed it back to "Anaron".

I tried my hand at some Rapping when I was 16 thus gave it up a week or so later but liked the term Rappy so kept it :)

Okay. I'm digging up this old post I typed up on another forum.

This started back in 2001. One classmate had this obsession of calling himself 'THE man', so I countered that one day by creating a personal site (now long dead) called 'the REAL man's site'. :whistle: The problem was that 'realman' was used a thousand times, with numbers following the word 'realman'. Since the year was 2001, the online form suggested I use 'realman20010', so I accepted. For the next two years, I would use 'realman20010' whenever I signed up for something on a site, for instance, Hotmail (my email still remains to this day as realman20010 at hotmail dot com).

However, starting from 2003 I thought having the word 'realman' in my nicknames was a bit foolish, and plus I don't have such a big ego in real life. ;) I abbreviated it to RM20010 (or rm20010) ... and that remains as my nickname ever since.

Back in the early years of Active Worlds (when it was cool - hey, it WAS cool), a bunch of my friends owned a few different "worlds." One of my friends met someone called RealmX, I believe, who helped him work on his world. My world was called Dreamscape, so I used that for DreamX, but it was taken. Added "The" and the legend was born :D

First four letters in my first name + first four letters in my surname = My username.

I used to be called "ProxXect" which I came up with somehow while playing James Bond: Nightfire online back in 2002 when I was 12. Nowadays I'm older and more mature and I've realized what an unprofessional, odd and silly name ProxXect was, so I've changed my username wherever I could to "martskre" which I think looks and sounds much more professional.

I still go by ProxXect in Jedi Outcast though, whenever I dust off that old game and play online with my clan.

I'm a goalie and wear number 33 on my jersey....brilliant, huh?

Plus, one of the all-time greatest (Patrick Roy) wore 33.

Came up with my username by having my iPod infront of me listening to Basment Jaxx... My iPod is full of their stuff...

So i came up with ijaxx....lol

Snyper.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source

snype [snahyp] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, plural snipes, (especially collectively) snipe for 1, 2; verb snyped, snyp?ing.

–noun

1. Sexual icon of the 21th Centurary. Women want to be with him, men want to be him

2. Extremely large penis

3. Spammer of teh netz

4. Guinness processing machine

5. Known to take pay,mentfrom> women for sexual favors rendered.

6. Likes to pwn idiots

[Origin: 1275–1325; ME snype (n.) < ON -snīpa (in mȳrisnīpa moor snipe); c. Norw snipa, Icel snīpa; cf. Dan sneppe, G Schnepfe]

back in middle-school and my ICQ days, my name used to be meta-morfo - mainly 'cause I had this habbit of spoofing e-mails and pretending to be other people on-lie (yes, I was a very bad person).

after 2 years with that handle, some of my friends started to call me "morfo" or "morf" for short.

I was also a fan of "Ahh! Real Monsters" at the time and Ickis was my favorite character, but I thought it was spelled "ickus" at the time :p

meta-morfo --> morfo + Ickis(ickus) = morficus

dispite what many people think... it is not a matrix rip-off (morpheus), 'cause I've had this handle since 98-ish, and Matrix did't come out 'till 99

Mine was pretty good.

I dunno when I cam up with it... but my name is Sahil so thats where the Sah comes from and I put Crazy before it to make Crazysah. I put Crazy because I had to come up with some crazy and unusual name. So I came up with Crazysah!