[Official] Doctor Who Thread

I frankly can't see Doctor Who without David Tennant anymore. I mean I'm sure they will get someone else just as good, they always do, but he just IS Doctor Who to me now. Just as in the 80's I felt Mr. Scarf was Doctor Who, you know? :|

I frankly can't see Doctor Who without David Tennant anymore. I mean I'm sure they will get someone else just as good, they always do, but he just IS Doctor Who to me now. Just as in the 80's I felt Mr. Scarf was Doctor Who, you know? :|

Yeah that special at Children in Need was awesome the chemistry between the 2 doctors was pretty cool.

Not sure if you guys know:

Billie returns to the TARDIS

It's official: actress Billie Piper is stepping back inside the TARDIS to reprise her role in the cult sci-fi series Doctor Who.

UK paper The Mirror broke the news, which was quickly confirmed by the BBC. "We're delighted to officially confirm that Billie Piper will return as Rose Tyler in series four of Doctor Who," said an announcement on the show's official website.

Fans have hoped that Piper would return to the series ever since she quit at the end of season two, when her character Rose was exiled in a parallel universe. Recent rumours suggested she'd been offered a "small fortune" to reunite with co-star David Tennant, who plays the Doctor.

"Doctor Who is a big part of my life," Piper told the Mirror, explaining her decision. "I've missed it since I left and I love David Tennant."

The BBC revealed Piper will star in three episodes of season four, which is currently shooting in Cardiff, Wales. Looks like the Doctor will soon be inundated with ladies - in addition to Rose and his current companion Martha (Freema Agyeman), he'll be joined by comedienne Catherine Tate, reprising her role as Donna Noble, and Kylie Minogue, who's guest-starring in an upcoming Christmas special.

Source:YourTV

Gotta be said - tate is one ugly munter!

Yeah she is pretty ugly now billie piper :shifty: just signed up to do another season of call girl :D

The forthcoming Doctor Who Christmas special will last for 71 minutes, according to the BBC, over ten minutes longer than the previous festive episodes.

The broadcaster also revealed that the special, entitled 'Voyage Of The Damned', will be screened at 6.50pm on Christmas Day on BBC One. The competition on ITV in the battle for ratings will be popular soap Emmerdale.

In addition, an hour-long installment of Doctor Who Confidential will be screened afterwards on BBC Three at 8.30pm.

'Voyage Of The Damned' features pop singer Kylie Minogue returning to her acting roots on board the Titanic, alongside David Tennant as The Doctor.