Blue-Eyed People 'Smarter' than Brown-Eyed ?

Well, there have now been studies that show some advantage to having blue eyes or being left-handed. I'm both but I'm also blond. Does that make me a smart blond or a dumb left-handed blue-eyed person? :p

This is a load of crap to me as well. I have brown eyes, and I have an IQ of 145. My brother's IQ is a bit higher, and my cousins in my generation are all 135 < as well.

The examples given are pretty crap... the best golfer in the world, Tiger Woods, what color eyes does he have?

Well, there have now been studies that show some advantage to having blue eyes or being left-handed. I'm both but I'm also blond. Does that make me a smart blond or a dumb left-handed blue-eyed person? :p

you that means your REALLY special, welcome to the fair haired, blue eyed left handers club sire! A smart blue eyed, left handed blonde.

We have to ask these researchers approximately how many people is this "conclusion" based on? Even if they have the resource to take 10,000 samples, but the world is populated with more than 6 billion people. Doing the math, this concludes that the study has been done on only 0.001% of the entire earth population. Thus, I think their conclusion is invalid.

I'm calling shenanigan on this one!

You only have to sample 40 random people for a sample to be considered statistically representative.

It's the random part of the equation that's hard to get right, though.

I like how everyone on this forum all claim to have genius level IQs. When I was young I took an IQ test, my parents lied to me and said I was a genius. I feel that may be the case for a lot people.

I think a lot of times IQ is just crutch for people.

Facts are IQ means nothing, you dont get pretty women for high IQ, you dont get more money.

On a side note, I took an online IQ test 3 times in a row and got my IQ in high 160's. I printed the page and showed some women, and no one cared.

I have blue eyes, and think the study is right on, I have always noticed it in life. (j/k)