Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer Beta

I don't know why everyone knocks on COD3. I think the multiplayer in it is awesome. One of the best (if not the best) on the 360. It's sooooo much better than the multiplayer in COD2. I loved the vehicles. It was halarious to get a few friends and drive around and mow guys down, or just keep parking jeeps in front of an exit. I read they removed them from COD4 and that makes me lose a ton of interest in it as they were a hell of a lot of fun in 3. The whole ranking system seem really lame to me too. You will have these guys with no lives that play 24/7 that will have such high ranks that you won't even be able to play with them.

I don't know why everyone knocks on COD3. I think the multiplayer in it is awesome. One of the best (if not the best) on the 360. It's sooooo much better than the multiplayer in COD2. I loved the vehicles. It was halarious to get a few friends and drive around and mow guys down, or just keep parking jeeps in front of an exit. I read they removed them from COD4 and that makes me lose a ton of interest in it as they were a hell of a lot of fun in 3. The whole ranking system seem really lame to me too. You will have these guys with no lives that play 24/7 that will have such high ranks that you won't even be able to play with them.

I think the ranked system gives it a lot of replay value because look what it did for halo 2. I know I was more interested in playing because it was always fun to show my friends my level as well as look at theirs. I will have the beta downloaded sometime today hopefully!

Well, COD3 had a ranking system too. I guess I should have been more clear. I meant the weapon ranking and unlocking system. From IGN:

The most obvious change is the weapon unlock and upgrade system, which I'm still a little unsure about. I mean I love unlocking things, I think every gamer does, but I'm really interested to see how game balance is affected in the long run. Right now in the beta the ranking is capped at 11, but even so those at maximum rank have a huge advantage over those starting out. How accessible will this game be for a new player a few months after release?

I always heard they had a weapon unlocking thing in Rainbow Six Vegas, my friend loves that game and has never had any problems with it. I think it is just a question of balancing.

Wow I judt notice something:

1. If you throw a stun grenade near a person that is on "Last Stand" they will die

2. If you throw a grenade directly at someones body they die ( must be some heavy grenade eh? )

Hehe this game is fun but can get real annoying with some spawns. Got a couple 10 kill sprees, some 15 kill ones.

I hate the M4, there, I said it! I want back ma baby M16.

I played my 4th game yesterday and got 35 kills in that match, so I think I am getting up to speed on it. :D

Wow :blink: , and it took me a while to complete all the challenges for the M16 ( espiecally the reg tiger camo )

can anyone tell me what i need to do at noon pst? do i need to send another email then, or just sign up on the site or what, im confused!

can anyone tell me what i need to do at noon pst? do i need to send another email then, or just sign up on the site or what, im confused!

1. Signup over the Oscar Delta website

2. Wait until its 12:00 PM PST

3. Go here: http://www.charlieoscardelta.com/beta.php and click on the button enter

4. Use your common sense through this step

5.You may not get your token today or tomorrow because they will come in batches

Although Charlie Oscar Delta's Token Codes have been reserved, there will be many more opportunities to get into the Beta! Check back into SITREP often, as we'll be updating the site with information as soon as it's finalized.

lol godammit. Is it over already?

How were you able to get in? I've been trying to get in myself but couldn't. ( I had auto refresh set to every one minute )

Luck I guess or not since I didn't get a token :(

lol godammit. Is it over already?

Yep, I (finally after 25 minutes of hitting refresh) just got the same exact text.

Honestly playing a Beta is just not worth this headache to me, it really is not.

Back to Bioshock for now.

How were you able to get in? I've been trying to get in myself but couldn't. ( I had auto refresh set to every one minute )

No wonder the website was down. :laugh: