Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer Beta

[snip]

I swear to god, this is the most mature conversation i heard in the game so far :s

Well, what do you expect, really? You give millions of teenagers and immature kids a microphone and anonymity online and it's a recipe for an unpleasant afternoon. :p But, Microsoft has learned from this and is precisely why they implemented a new feedback system. If you find that someone was particularly unpleasant then you can choose to avoid the player in future matchmaking. Granted, if you do this to everyone you come across you may very well end up playing by yourself :p but alas, that's yet another reason why you should team up with people that you know and mute those that offend. :)

I swear to god, this is the most mature conversation i heard in the game so far :s

Never played Halo 2 ?

Got in too, my bro had registered.

Edited by -Anthony

Well, what do you expect, really? You give millions of teenagers and immature kids a microphone and anonymity online and it's a recipe for an unpleasant afternoon. :p But, Microsoft has learned from this and is precisely why they implemented a new feedback system. If you find that someone was particularly unpleasant then you can choose to avoid the player in future matchmaking. Granted, if you do this to everyone you come across you may very well end up playing by yourself :p but alas, that's yet another reason why you should team up with people that you know and mute those that offend. :)

Hehe <3 the mute function :).

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like Sniping really kills the game. It's just too easy to snipe and in an open map, the Snipers seem to have a big advantage.

Especially the semi-automatic :o !

I prefer the bolt-action M40 sniper. With the extra damage perk, as long as you hit them in the torso or the head you're guaranteed to get a one-hit kill, which is a lot more fun than just spraying...

i perfer the saw

i wont be playing this week my pitbull passed away this morning between 4am & 6am est have to figure out what caused him to pass all i know is 2 weeks ago he had blood work & x-rays done everything looked fine

Wow, as of late I am extremely disappointed in the beta. The server's are very laggy it seems because I am always getting stuck in the UK ones (or so it seems).

When are they going to raise the freaking level cap?