iPod Touch - the New Flagship iPod

so your basing your opinions on stuff that happend in the past?

Uhh...what else can he base his opinions on? He's trying to speculate. What do you do? Look back at the past and see trends and patterns.

this should be quite interesting.

We have all seen the suposedly 'new' fatpod' and dislike it ? yes of course we do.

Now we will see how well apples marketing and pr machine work. How could they possibly convince us that this is a cool new ipod? unless it's functionallity blow the rest out of the water.

if they can manage to slip off an iphone styled ipod touch thing i think it may just push me over the edge to buy one hopefully they'll be released outside the US :rofl: aslong as they don't cost same as iphone (more then ps3) then will be good and probably quite popular. the UI should be an interesting thing to see none the less with the whole touch stuff

something like this

picture_2_2.png

mixed with this

the_new_ipod.jpg

No, I mean why is everyone using the version of Coverflow instead of the more recent one in iTunes. Coverflow is ofcourse a given when considering a touchscreen iPod and probably non-touch iPods as well.

Why would I want a touch screen iPod, I mean 99% of the people I know don't have any video on their video iPod, and 100% of the people keep their iPod in their pockets or handbags all the time. All we need is a long battery large compacity iPod that can play good music.

Why would I want a touch screen iPod, I mean 99% of the people I know don't have any video on their video iPod, and 100% of the people keep their iPod in their pockets or handbags all the time. All we need is a long battery large compacity iPod that can play good music.

No, we need a user replaceable battery more than a long-life one. But I do agree we should get very high capacity iPod in the future... At least 120 GB, maybe as much as 250 GB. After all, between huge music collections, people are also now putting full-length movies on their iPod, so the more space, the better.

No, we need a user replaceable battery more than a long-life one. But I do agree we should get very high capacity iPod in the future... At least 120 GB, maybe as much as 250 GB. After all, between huge music collections, people are also now putting full-length movies on their iPod, so the more space, the better.

Yeah, for the last few years I've been slowly getting my collection up to about 5GB (my Dell Pocket DJ couldn't fit anymore) and over the summer it rose to about 16GB of music. :p And I like having all my music on me at once. I currently have a 512MB Sansa. :(

i want some easy way to change tracks without having to pull the device out. i liked the old design because i could have it in my pocket on random and skip tracks easily without pulling it out. if the screen can have some buttons for skip on the touch screen easy to access by being pressed through pants then im happy. i often work outdoors with very dirty hands and i don't want to be touching the device all the time.

indeed, very sexy. although can't see myself wearing either of those.. haha. i work with soil so im always very dusty and dirty. my old ipod died and im buying a new one come thursday (since it is early morning thursday here when announced) can't wait, just hope i can use when working because it is a solitary job and music makes the day go faster :)

More iPod Nano and Touch Mockups

As the September 5th media event approaches, more mockups are circulating around the web. The following appeared on GearLive and appears to simply represent another mockup of the iPod nano inspired by the previously leaked images:

nanomock_300.jpg

The image incorporates an image of Cover Flow posted here which is believed to represent an accurate representation of the new iPod Cover Flow. The images are consistent with the leaked user interface videos that were revealed in July.

A second mockup of the rumored iPod Touch is provided by 9to5mac who were the source of the original iPod Nano photos which were pulled at the request of Apple Legal:

4p9bzpc_300.png

The image reflects the previous description that the high end iPod Touch would essentially be an iPhone without phone functionality.

Source: Mac Rumors

so looks like the new nano may not be as big as we thought...

lol the first picture looks like an iPhone that someone says is an iPod. hehe but I'm sure it will look the same at the phone anyway.