Halo 03 |News & General| OFFICIAL

Guess who's next for a kick to face? :laugh:

me wonders... :shiftyninja:

said box your brand new H3 branded coffin? :p

nope... actually it was a box full of Halo 3 Lub... you know, my friends at Bungie know how much I suck on MP and they're just making sure my ass won't hurt that much next week when I'll start getting raped by a bunch of 13yo kids... :p

I just finished paying off my Halo 3 Legendary. $140.71 was the total. Call me a sucker, hell even I never thought I would pay this much for Halo, but I'm happy. Tuesday at midnight cannot come soon enough.

I just finished paying off my Halo 3 Legendary. $140.71 was the total. Call me a sucker, hell even I never thought I would pay this much for Halo, but I'm happy. Tuesday at midnight cannot come soon enough.

as per customer request... SUCKER!!! :rofl:

/me runs and hide... :shiftyninja:

nope... actually it was a box full of Halo 3 Lub... you know, my friends at Bungie know how much I suck on MP and they're just making sure my ass won't hurt that much next week when I'll start getting raped by a bunch of 13yo kids... :p

I'm not 13 anymore, but if you want I could still try kicking your ass next week. :p

You're a lucky man.. and I'm jealous. :laugh:

This is awesome, my local GameStop has been getting shipments of the game since late last week and today my friend showed me all the inventory that they had already and she said that there is more on the way. It looked like a mountain, they had a black tarp over all the stuff for some reason.

I know that it's going to collect the dust somewhere but hell I couldn't resist MC's helmet, so I had it preordered last November. Also hey SpartanX I wonder what the hell you?re going to buy somehow I don?t think it?s the regular or limited or are you getting it for free.

I know that it's going to collect the dust somewhere but hell I couldn't resist MC's helmet, so I had it preordered last November. Also hey SpartanX I wonder what the hell you?re going to buy somehow I don?t think it?s the regular or limited or are you getting it for free.

I know some people here hates me, but now even the ones who likes me a lil bit are going to hate me because of thi:laugh:la:rofl:::pfl: :p

a free copy of the Legendary Edition plus some additional stuf:shiftyninja:ninja:

I know some people here hates me, but now even the ones who likes me a lil bit are going to hate me because of this... :laugh: :rofl: :p

a free copy of the Legendary Edition plus some additional stuff... :shiftyninja:

hold on, people liked you to begin with? :p

bah some of us have to wait til the 24th to play :(

I know some people here hates me, but now even the ones who likes me a lil bit are going to hate me because of this... :laugh: :rofl: :p

a free copy of the Legendary Edition plus some additional stuff... :shiftyninja:

Pics or it didn't happen :p

Actually, I don't doubt you have a copy, I just wanna see pics :laugh:

me wonders... :shiftyninja:

Somehow lublub and "young persons" don't go well in the same sentence.... :huh:

Thats what his family probably asked when he came home from school saying he had a new girlfriend.

hold on, people liked you to begin with? :p

yup... :happy: :yes:

bah some of us have to wait til the 24th to play :(

sucks to be you... :devil:

Actually, I don't doubt you have a copy, I just wanna see pics :laugh:

nope... I don't want to lose my job... :cry:

Somehow lublub and "young persons" don't go well in the same sentence.... :huh:

ask Michael Jackson... :p

Thats what his family probably asked when he came home from school saying he had a new girlfriend.

how did you know that? :|

im loving the game at the moment! so much attention to detail! even litle fish swim around in the rivers!!

Been playing with forge too, stacking teliporters infront of mancannons ect, its great fun. Ive been waiting for so long for this day :D

Anybody else who got it early, add me as a friend if your up for some games